⛓✨ €hapter 2 ✨⛓

Chapter 2 babyyyy 😽
Jungkook's POV:

"Alpha?..." I said. "Yes, He's an alpha." Jin said to me. "What a stupid alpha, lets just go guys." "Okay then." Jimin said.

We both went to the cafeteria and buy some lunch then sit on one of the table. I was about to say something and then a water fell on me.

"Whoops?" I look behind me and saw the Stupid Alpha holding an empty water bottle. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DUDE?!" I shout at him. "Says the one who was being rude earlier." He says. "YOU STARTED IT FIRST, NOW IM WET BECAUSE OF YOU, SUCH AN IDIOT." I kick him on the balls and went to the boys toilet.

"Jungkook wait!" Y/N says and the others come with me. I entered the shower room with Jin and Jimin was waiting outside with Y/N since she is a female.

"I cant believe that Jerk makes me wet! Im gonna take revenge!" I yelled. "Jungkook calm down..I have spare clothes if you want?" Jin gave me a black hoodie. "Thanks hyung! Im glad you have them!" I thanked him. "No problem, now go change!"

-After Changing-

(Imagine it with no glasses)

"Lets go hyung!" I said and walk out with Jin.

"I can't believe Namjoon has an annoying friend." Jimin said and I was confused. "Who's Namjoon?" I ask. "Namjoon is Jin's boyfriend, he is friends with that Alpha guy." Jimin said. "What?! You have a boyfriend? Hyung, You didn't tell me!" I shout at Jin and all the students at the corridor staring at us.

"Yah! Be quiet Kookie!" Jin whisper yelled at me. "Okay, Sorry.." I look down while apologizing. "Its okay, but dont ever say that again and yes I do have a boyfriend." Jin said.

Mfmfmfmfmfmf - Yall, Listen to "Slump" Its such a BOP. They have 3 Versions tho, Japanese, Korean and English. Its from Stray Kids- They make the song for an anime called "Tower of God" mmm. 🤧💅

Btw TBC