⛓✨ €hapter 24 ✨⛓

Taehyung's POV:

I walked in the police station and asks one of the police officer to take out one of the prisoners.

I was waiting on my seat that is in front of the look-through glass, waiting for her to sit on the chair.

I headd the chair being pulled and looked at the person, It was Jennie.

I dialed the number and picked up the phone, as I looked at her hand picking up the phone on the other side.

"I'm not surprised that you are here." She said and grins devilishly at me.

"How are you not surprised?" I asks her as I raised one of my eyebrow.

"You're going to get me out of this prison, right?" Jennie said seductively and gives me her puppy eyes, making me cringed at her.

"In your fucking dreams, I came here because of the others wanting me to talk to you, you scumbag." I said sharply as I looked at her who is staring at me blankly.

"Oh Kim, my ex boyfie. Why don't you save me from this hell?" Jennie said sassily this time.

"You deserved it, you hurt my baby, you ruined our life, you even send someone to kill my uncle in the past." I said while tears falling down from my cheeks as I mentioned my uncle.

"But it's better without him right? I thought me and you will last forever, but instead you fucking choose that fucking slut." She said making my blood boil as I heard she calling my baby, a fucking slut.

"And you cheated on me before that ever happen, I'm glad Kai isn't some fuckboy who just wants to be with females like you." I said as I glare at her sharply.

"Weren't you a fuckboy that doesn't even like male omegas? But now you're with him." Jennie asks me confidently.

"Shut the fuck up, I grow to be a gentleman not some bitch who wants to fuck female omegas." I spat loudly making the room echoes.

"Just realize what you did, Kim Jennie." I said and hanged up the phone as I make my way out of the room, hearing the time is over.

No One's POV:

Jennie was left dumfounded and speechless after the conversation.

"Come on, let's get you to your prison now." One of the police said takes her to her cell.

When she stopped in her cell while sitting on her uncomfortable bed, she started to realized what she just did.

She start shedding tears as she lays down her head to wipe her tears on the pillow.

-On the other side-

"So.. How did it went?" Jungkook asks the alpha as he sits on his lap, wrapping his legs around his hips while looking at him.

"It went kinda bad, she doesn't even take it seriously." Taehyung said and sighs as he caressed the omega's waist with his strong veiny hands.

They were sitting on the bed in his room, the room was left silent until the younger said

"You're stressing too much, hyungie. Let's cuddle, shall we?" Jungkook giggled at him as he pull him to lay his head on the pillow.

"Of course, kitty." Taehyung said just to feel Jungkook's soft fist punching his chest, feeling embarrassed as he heard the pet name.

They both adjust their position to Taehyung being a big spoon and Jungkook being a small spoon postion a.k.a cuddle position, while reading some webtoons.

~The Next Day~

"Didn't expect you to do it." Jin said to Taehyung.

"I know.. she's annoying anyways." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

"But hey, she isn't that bad." Jungkook said making them look at him with wide eyes.

"You really said that, when she's actually trying to kill you!?" Jisung shouted at the older omega.

"You're crazy.." Chenle said as he snakes his arm around Jisung's waist.

"Chenle, your hand." Jin scolded noticing Chenle's arm snaking around the boy.

"Argh, fine." Chenle said and rolled his eyes, making Jisung giggled at him cutely.

"Since when did you both became so close, that Jin hyung starts to control you guys?" Taehyung asks the two youngest as he raised his eyebrow.

"Hyung, we're dating." Chenle said making Jungkook choke on his saliva.

"What?? Since when??" Taehyung asks once again at the two youngest.

"Since they make love with each other last night on the guest room.." Jin said quietly and smirk, feeling a playful slap on his right hand, revealing an embarrassed Jisung.

"So who's top?" Taehyung asks only to get a simple smack from Jungkook.

"Hyung! Stop asking weird questions!" Jungkook scolded the alpha.

"It's me of course, who else? Jisung doesn't even fit being a top." Chenle said as he rolled his eyes.

"I won't hesitate to beat ur ass tonight, Zhong Chenle." Jisung said as he gave the other beta the sharpest glare.

"I never knew Betas can mate Betas.." Jungkook said in disbelief.

"You need to study more." Jin said jokingly making Jungkook pout cutely.

"Are you saying that I'm stupid?" Jungkook asks staring at the taller blankly.

"Of course not!" Jin said and panick just to see the younger's boy face turn into a smile again, making his way to hug the older.

"Okay, okay, enough." Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook back into his arms.

"You don't gotta be that possessive." Jin clicked his tongue, looking at Taehyung blankly.

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Your 'so-called' husband?" Taehyung asks the older teasingly.

"Shut up, brat!" Jin shouted at him and starts chasing the boy around the living room, leaving the other three dumbfounded.

_______________________________

The chapter is so short, I'm sorry!

936 Words.