Chapter 7 - Sunshine.

Gulf yawned widely and opened his bambi eyes slowly. If I had a choice, I would have some color on this ceiling, maybe yellow. Ew. No yellow. Maybe blush pink or sky blue or even violet, ohh maybe even some stars or some glitter.

Gulf decorated the white large posh ceiling in his head. He had no choice, he had nothing to do. He had re-decorated this room a hundred times, he even knew the books weren't kept in order with alphabets but genre. He would do it by color though, keeps it neat and exciting.

He sat up on the bed and looked out of the large balcony windows, beyond the peach curtains. Oh, how I wish, I could feel the sun. How I wished, I could walk out. How much longer would I be in here!

Gulf groaned. He was never a homely guy, he loved to travel. Loved to be out. These few days cooped up in Mew's bedroom was suffocating Gulf.

Just then, Mew entered the room. Gulf looked at him. Mew wore a black pant and white tee, is he always dressed like that?

Mew had his thin glasses on, he walked towards Gulf and crossed his arms over his chest. Gulf never tore his eyes from Mew.

"I suppose, you had a good night sleep?" Mew said calmly.

Gulf didn't answer.

"Umm..Okay. So.. Pam will come in a while with some breakfast. I can be here until you freshen up." Mew trailed his hand on the gulf's cuff, gulf didn't answer though.

He just looked at Mew. He really had freckles on his cheeks. Was he so fair to have them ?

"Did you say something ?" Mew shot a glance at Gulf, He had freed the cuff off his hand.

"What ?" Gulf came back to the reality.

"I asked, if you said something. " Mew crossed his arms again.

"Did you hear something ?" Gulf asked, Did he really hear it ? Weird.

"Never mind. " Mew dismissed the confusion with shake of his head and stepped away from the door, Gulf stepped to the bathroom door step and opened the door, he paused. Thinking something funny.

"Would you want to stand in today as well ? Smell my poop? Maybe isn't so bad. " Gulf chewed his lip inside, giving an attitude.

Mew hit his tongue with his tooth, He cleared his throat, he kept his laughter hidden. It was hard. But that was funny for him, He was always amazed how Gulf could make him laugh with such nonsense.

"I'll pass on it, Thanks. I'll be out. " Mew looked away, hiding his smile.

Gulf gave a look and stepped in, closing the door behind him.

Mew licked his lips, smiling.

After awhile, Gulf was freshen up and dressed in new clothes, which were of Mew's of course. There was silence between them, Mew removed the cuff from his pocket and tried to cuff Gulf's hand, Gulf stopped it with his left.

Mew looked at him, locked eyes with Gulf, he raised an eyebrow.

"You choose not to tell me the reason why I am being held here. What if I say, Okay to that. What would you say to that ?"

"I would say, what's the catch. " Mew raised his eyebrow, He was a business man, youngest but brilliant. What else do you expect? He knew people by the back of his hand.

Gulf grumped his lips and looked at him, "I want to be uncuffed. "

Mew closed eyes, sighing, already deciding a no to that. Gulf saw it and continued, "I will not run away. Until this is done. I don't know what's going on but I will cooperate. I promise. "