18#Ryota (Next gen)

In the city....

Ryota:My name is Ryota Todoroki.10 years ago I was adopted by the top two pro heroes and lesbian hero couple Izuka (mom) and Shoto (mother) since my abusive dad was part of a villain group called the Vultures,my quirk is Boost I can boost up my physical abilities like strength,speed,healing,durability and I can even power up peoples quirks but the effects wear of in 20 minutes.I've recently turned 15 and I'm starting my fist day in UA high.

???:"hey Ryota!"

Ryota:I hear a voice behind me and to see my friends."hey guys good morning!"

Name:Suki Awaze,Quirk:Heat palm,Age:15,Family:Momo (mom) Yosetsu (dad)

Name:Haruka Bakugo,Quirk:Explosion,Age:15,Family: Katsuki and Eijiro (dads)

Name:Rai Kaminari,Quirk:lightning rod,Age:15,Family:Denki (dad) Kyoka (mom)

Name:Torao Tokoyami,Quirk:Shadow frog,Age:15,Family:Fuyumi (dad) Tsuyu (mom)

Rai:"morning bro" I waved him with a peace sign.

Haruka:"ready for your first day in UA?!"

Ryota:"yeah! First step into the world of pros,I can't wait to get started"

UA's gate entrance

Ryota:when make our way inside the building and find our classroom 1A,as we go inside 15 people are already inside so we find our seats as the teacher comes in.

Shinso:"good morning everyone I'm your home room teacher Hitoshi Shinso,let's start with introductions then we move onto fitness training outside"

Ryota:oh yeah his an old friend of my mom,his quirk is brainwashing:he can mind control anyone into doing what he says if you answer his question.

Haruka:he looks tired and kinda creepy.who does he remind me of?

A while later

Ryota:after we got to know everyone we change into our PE uniforms and go out into the field.

Shinso:"alright today we'll be doing a few quirk test on long distance,close range or both,so we'll start with a ball toss.Bakugo how far can you throw a ball in meters?"

Haruka:"54 meters I think"

Shinso:"have you tried it with your quirk?"

Haruka:"yeah but I never got my results"

Shinso:"well let's try it now"

Haruka:"ok"he hands me the ball and get ready to launch it.I'll try a small amount of nitro sweat as to not destroy it,I move back getting ready to throw the ball with full force and "DIE!" *BOOM!*

Ryota:Die!?,she shouts as the ball flys far away.

Torao:"man that girl sure is loud"

Shinso:"that was 778 meter"

Ryota:we were all surprised by her results,later almost everyone here came close to beating Haruka's score I eventually went next to give it a try."alright boost my strength as high as it can go 40%"*WHOOSH* the starts flying high as far as I threw it.

Shinso:"that was 766 good job Todoroki"

Ryota:so close if I were a few percentages higher I would have beaten her score and I could even do dose air flick bullets mom does.

Shinso:"ok let's move on"

Running track

Ryota:we than move on to a large track and get into groups of five on the starting line.