24# Everyone is a hero [END]

Ryota:me,Suki and Ryugi keep on running as we're not far from the stair to the exit."guys I'm seeing some of our classmates up there!"

Suki:"yeah! I can see them,you think our friends are up with them?!"

Ryugi:"they went out to explore on there own so if they ran into any villains we can only hope there doing fine. Also were you two able to get in touch with you parents? I don't a signal here to send a message to my dad."

Suki:"I couldn't,they must've jammed the service system or something"we continued to the exit but something stops us in our tracks."LOOK OUT!"

*BOOM!*

Ryota:a huge figure comes crashing down,preventing us from moving forward."are you guys ok?!"

Suki:"yeah!"

Ryugi:"same here!" We keep our distance at the giant villain and noticed a smaller figure on his back."hey! You behind the big guy,who are you?!"

Ryota:the smoke starts to clear as we now noticed that we are surrounded by 2 dozen villains.before I could react,one of the villains grabbed me with both my arms to my back and holds me to the ground."agh!" He was too fast! I couldn't react in time!.

Suki:"Ryota!" I quickly ran towards him as I saw him in trouble."get away from him!" Before I could get any closer a villain catches and restrains me with her long hair quirk."hey! Put me down!".

Ryugi:before I could do anything a buff looking villain pushes me down,holding in place with one hand.damn! His too strong that I can't even move an inch!.

Ryota:I tried to get free from the villain's grasp but he just holds me down on my knees."let my friends go! What the hell are you even here for!?" I shout in frustration at the villains as I felt the big guy holding me down as he hit me from behind my head.

*BUNK*

villain:"shut up kid! Your the ones at our mercy!"

???:"calm down big fella!" I said to one of my guys as I approached him and the boy."don't forget that we came here to get this kid,so we need him alive"

Villain:"..........uh.......just how alive are we talking sir?" I ask the leader of the league hoping I get to rough him up a bit.

Ryugi&Suki:What!? They're after Ryota!?

Ryota:the leader kneels down to make eye contact with me. Who is this guy? He looks to be about the same age as us, like he could be a third year in school.

Zektor:"nice to meet you Ryota, my name is Zektor and I'm the leader of this team.please let me the first to extend the hand of friendship" I said as I reach out my hand.

Ryota:I just stared confused on what this guys deal was."a kind offer, but my hands are kinda tied right now".

Zektor:"haha! Good point! Anyway the reason we came here is because of you, your stockpiling quirk is amazing that we could really use you on our squad."

Ryota:"me join you and be a villain?! Yeah, when hamsters fly!"

Zektor:"but we can give much more experience from being a villain that a hero. A factor to gain quirks and power,suit costume,gear and all the money you could ever want! Aren't you tired living with those two worthless trash hero's for so long?! You can be part of the high ranks and have more freedom and power than you already have! Don't you agree?!"