6#quirk training

Izuka:one for all full cowling shoot style *destroys robot* "hah that was the last of em"

All might:"your making some pretty good progress young Midoriya"

Izuka:"thanks all might,I'm starting to get better hang of my quirk"

All might:"great to hear"

Izuka:"how is everyone doing"?

All might:"see for yourself"

Everyone working on new ultimate moves

Sero:"spider tape web"!

Lida:"turbo dash"!

Bakugou:"AP shot extend"!

Jirou:"sonic echo blast"!

Izuka:"everyone seems to be working hard"

All might:"yeah it would seem so"

Izuka:I look around the field and I see todoroki working on some new moves of her own.

Shoto:"ok focus hard,put as much heat in to your palm and LET IT OUT! Fire twister.ok next freeze the moister in the air,assemble them all together into your hand and CREAT A WEAPON! Ice spear. *sighs in relief * man that was intense and hard, but it was all worth it *notices Midoriya watching her,smiles and waves at her*

Izuka:*smiles and waves back*

All might:"things going all right with and young todoroki"?

Izuka:"yeah,you and the other teachers were worried about us and the others dating but look how much progress we're making to reach our goals"

All might:"yeah I guess we have nothing to worry about,but Erasehead might keep an eye on you all"

Izuka:"yeah,by the way have you find someone you love"

All might:"w-w-wh-what you mean"?

Izuka:"I know with being the symbol of peace it's hard to have a family of your own fearing that your enemies might try to hurt them, but your a civilian now living your own life and being a teacher,so perhaps you could try find someone who would match"

All might:"maybe your right young Midoriya,I'll think about it and thank you"

Izuka:"sure,nice talking to you"

Erasehead:"all right class is over everyone go change"

All:"yes sir"!

Erasehead:"oh and one more thing you will all be moving to the dorms in a couple of weeks,we've already got your parents permission so be ready to move very soon"

All:"OK"!

————

Izuka:*stretches while heading home* "man what a day but tomorrow's the weekend"

Shoto:*hugs from behind* "hey cutie how are you doing this evening"?

Izuka:"exhausted"

Shoto:"yeah me too,let's go and get some ice cream"

Izuka:"sounds great"!

*at an ice cream shop*

Izuka:"hey those ultimate moves you did were amazing"!

Shoto:"glad you like them,but I'm still working on if I'm not careful I could hurt myself"

Izuka:"yeah your right,you do your best"

Shoto:"thanks"

Izuka:"hey wanna come to my place this weekend? My mom is going to Kyoto to visit some of her relatives"

Shoto:"yeah sure,I'll see you tomorrow"

Izuka:"ok bye"!

Shoto:"bye"!