14#Encounter 3

6 years later

Izuka:a few years have passed I'm now 25,married to Shoto,I've been the symbol of peace for a couple years and I have my own agency with 30 sidekicks  with Shoto as my partner plus Eri and Kota internship with me.I'm off duty today so I'm mostly walking around town getting some groceries and as I'm heading back home hear my phone ring.

Ring~~~~~

Izuka:I answered it and hear my wife's voice."hey Sho I was just on my way home"

Shoto:"hey hon I'm just calling to tell you that I'll be coming home a little late tonight,I'm with the others doing some investigations and stuff so just letting you know"

Izuka:"alright good luck and be careful I love you"

Shoto:"love you too"

—————

At Dekus agency.....
With Shoto......

Shoto:after talking with Izuka I meet up with everyone to discuss our next move."so did you manage to get anything through those documents?"

Awase:"yeah check it out we've made some research on this map and we may have a lead"

Shoto:we've been still trying to stop these Vultures with all the clues and info we got."do we have a location?"

Kaminari:"yeah we might thanks to a few patterns.look at the areas we fought the Vultures over the years and there always near this street right here,so we checked it out and found a really large building that's slightly busted and old but we saw half a dozen cars parked in front of it last week"

Shoto:"so your saying this could be the Villains hideout,did you find anyone in that place?"

Kaminari:"well we didn't see any people but all the clues lead up to this spot"

Shoto:"I don't know This all could be a coincidence,we should at least check the place again before we get the police involved just to be safe we shouldn't make a scene if it's nothing"

Kirishima:"yeah me,Mina and Hagakurei should check it ourselves and we'll call you if we get anything"

Shoto:"ok calls us and come back here immediately,ok?"

Mina:"no problem"

Shoto:as they leave we decided to talk about another problem we're having."while we wait for them to comeback let's talk about something else like the disappearance of children for the past couple of weeks"

Yaoyorozu:"I've heard the police reported 24 missing children,did they find anything about it like clues or something?"

Jirou:"unfortunately they don't have much they've been looking for days.all they have are files of the kids with they pictures,quirks,age and last known location but no leads on finding them"

Kaminari:"you think whoever is kidnaping these kids is doing this for ransom or something?"

Awase:"I doubt it since there haven't been any threat messages or anything".

Shoto:we talk about this for half an hour till I get a call from invisible girl."hagakurei?"

Hagakurei:"get this we found a bunch of guys parking 2 trucks in front of the building and saw a couple of them with V tattoos"