11#Encounter 2

Izuka:I sit in my room doing homework and research on heroes moves to help me with one for all.couple weeks have past since the fight agains the villains and everything seems to calmed down a bit.

A while later

Izuka:after all our classes we head to patrolling the again and we're make sure to be prepared for what happens.

Erasehead:"whatever happens we all stick together in case we run to any villains or trouble,understand"?

Bakugou:"why is does it matter anyway? The class rep and grape head aren't here today so it's just me you and the couple"!

Shoto:"well it was unexpected that we ran in to Vulture so we should be ready for when we fight does goons"

BOOM!

Bakugou:just as I was gonna talk back a giant explosion came from an unfinished building in a construction site."what the hell was that"!

Izuka:"a villain attack or was there an accident with the fuse"?

Erasehead:"let's check it out"!

All:"all right"!

Later

Izuka:we go in to the unfinished building and when we get to the top we find 20 or so villains in here."what are these guys doing here and what do they want with this base"?

Shoto:"better question,who are these guys"?

Bakugou:"hey that small group with their clothes torn of,are those V tattoos on their bodies"?

Erasehead:"the Vultures gang not surprised this guys their really starting to become a pain,what could they want with this place though"?

Shoto:"are they planning a new base"?

Izuka:"we should have the police question them,sensei you and kacchan take the 10 on the right and the two of us will take the 10 on the right"

Erasehead:"alright spread out" Me and bakugou head to the first group,I erased their quirks while bakugou comes in with an explosion.

BOOM!

Vulture thug:"HEROES,everyone attack"!!

Vulture thug 2:I tried to spring into the air but my powers were gone."hey,what happened"?

Vulture thug 3:"my quirk"!

Vulture thug:4:"I can't throw any metal"!

Bakugou:sensei erases all the villains quirks and I come in with a huge explosion straight down."GO TO HEEEEEELLL"!!!

All vulture thugs:"AAAAAAHHHHH"!!!!

Meanwhile with Izuka and Shoto

Izuka:"you guys are going nowhere"!

Shoto:"nor causing anymore trouble"!

Izuka&Shoto:"BECAUSE WE'ARE HERE"!!

Vulture thug 1:"everyone attack these heroes"!

Vulture thug 2:"I know these girls their from UA"!

Vulture thug 3:"yeah from the sports festival,watch out for the red and white girl you saw how crazy powerful both her quirks are"!

Vulture thug 4:"yeah but the green one shouldn't be a problem,you all saw that she gets hurt from her own quirk"!

Vulture thug 5:"everyone start throwing as many flash grenades at them now"!

*WHOOSH*

Izuka:a ton of flash grenades start hurling towards us,but I activate my full cowling and use my shoot style to kick one of the grenades creating a gust of wind with force sending the grenades back at them.