19#Villain vs Heroes (next gen)

The next day......

Shinso:"all right everyone today we'll be doing some real hero training,get into your hero costumes and go outside".

Ryota:now we're doing villain and hero combat for real.let's see how this turns out.

In ground betta

Shinso:"ok listen up! You all will set in teams of two and what you need to do is infiltrate the villains hideout find the weapon and retrieve it,you only have 15 minutes or else the heroes loose,let's assign you to your teams".

Teams
Ryota and Haruka (hero)
Suki and Rai (villain)
Torao and Hana (hero)

Shinso:"first up is Todoroki and Bakugo vs Awaze and Kaminari,you'll be given maps of the building and a roll of tape to apprehend your enemy"

Ryota:getting to the weapon might be hard with Rai's electricity and Suki's heat radiation but we'll do our best.

Inside the building with the villain team

Ryota:me and Haruka make our way inside the building and quietly walk through the halls with our guarded up being ready for when they might attack us."the map shows that the villains are keeping and weapon on the top floor,you'll keep Suki occupied while take on Rai we can win this by either apprehend them or retrieve the weapon"

Haruka:"good thinking,but are you sure you wanna fight Rai again? He kicked your butt in the ring on the first day"

Ryota:"It will be different this time,learned that I have to be quicker then him and boost up my defenses so I can resist his attacks just like Red riot"

Haruka:"your picking up some tricks from him?"

Ryota:"yeah I figured that if I build up my defense to a higher level I can hold my ground just like him.I took notes and observed moves,quirks and techniques from all kinds of pros so I can learn from all of them and I really at mired Red riot and Kacchan their both really amazing"

Haruka:"both my dads really like you as well they were with your mother when they raided the yakuza's base when they found you a decade back and they were surprised how well we got along as kids.they used to think I had a crush on you,I mean your cute and whatever but I'm not really into men"

Ryota:"yeah I get that"we go through the halls almost reaching the top until."uhh?!"

Suki:"your dead heroes!"

BOOM!!

Ryota:Suki jumps us out of nowhere shooting heat blast at us but we manage to dodge it safely.*coughing* "sneak attack huh? Your sure taking your role as a villain seriously"

Haruka:"if she's here then Rai is guarding the weapon.you go on a head,I'll take care of her"

Ryota:"are you sure?"

Haruka:"I'll be fine just go!"

Ryota:I have no choice but to trust her and keep moving of forward.

Suki:"I'll deal with you my self hero!" I charge at her as I heat up my fists."FIRE PUNCH!"

Haruka:she launches multiple hits on me as I block them all but she manages to do some damage on me as she burns my sleeves leaving a few burn marks and scrapes.I gotta end quick or at least stall long enough for Ryota to retrieve the weapon "take this STUN GRENADE!"I shoot a huge flash of light to blind her and get the upper hand but as light fades she's gone."what!?"

Suki:"eat this!"

Haruka:I turned around to find her dashing behind with her fist on fire.she used my own attack against me damned "I don't think so!"she may think she got me but not today"SMOKESCREEN!"I shoot a huge smoke cloud at her and the minute she covers her eyes I go straight at her with my hands ready to blow.

Suki:I can't dodge I have to block!

Haruka:I delivered a huge explosion at her sending her flying to the ground as she's not able to stand up realizing this is my chance,I grab the captured tape from my belt as I jumped at her pinning her to the ground.

Suki:"No no no no!"I struggle as much as I can to break free from her grasp but it's useless,she grabs both my arms as she restrains them with the tape.

Haruka:"captured!"

Shinso:Suki Awaze is out for the rest fight"

Haruka:I hear mrs.Shinso's voice through the speaker as he announces.one down and just one more to go,Ryota good luck.

Meanwhile.......

Ryota:I make my way to the top busting the door open as I entered the room where Rai is guarding the weapon."I found you!"

Rai:"about time you shows up,ready for round two?!"

Ryota:"it'll be different this time"his mostly going to use long distance attacks so I better stay sharp and keep my ground until I can find an opening,Defense boost,50%.

Rai:"let's see you try and take this,Spark shot"I shoot bolts of lightning at land directly at him,but manages to holds his ground and not even flinch "what?! He must've taken some damage but he's hanging in,I better end this quick I'm putting everything in this attack,lightning rod!"

Ryota:he swings his static charged earphone jacks at me but I'm already well aware of this attack Strength and Speed boost,25%.I dash towards him as evade his attacks ready launch a punch at him.

Rai:he's getting closer I need to counter attack.I spring right at him as I charge up my fist.

Rai:Thunder punch!!!!

Ryota:25%,Detroit Smash!!!

BOOM!!!

Ryota:our attacks clash creating a huge explosion and dust cloud,I managed to regain focus and noticed Rai struggling on the ground not able to stand up.he must be stunned from the clash,now's my chance.I grab the tape from my belt pocket as I jumped on top of him,pinned him down as I wrap the tape around his arms tightly."captured"

*HONK*

Shinso:"And that's it the villains have been apprehended,the hero team wins!"