2#Morning

Izuka:I wake up,the sun is shining,I finished breakfast and head to school,when I've arrived at the gate the first person I see is a girl with long red and white hair,a red mark on her left eye and realized it was my girlfriend."todoroki good morning"

Shoto:"Midoriya,hey good morning" we both greet each other with a hug we talked on the way in."I finished all my studying last night and I think I'm ready the quiz today"

Izuka:"great to hear,me too"

Shoto:"hey are you busy after school"?

Izuka:"no not really why"?

Shoto:"I was thinking if you'd like to come over to my place for a sleepover,we deserve to relax a bit after we a lot studying,what you say"?

Izuka:"yeah sure I'll let my mom know and I can come over like around 7:00"

Shoto:"sounds great"

Uraraka:"deku"!

Bakugou:"OI DEKU"!!

Ilda:"good morning midoriya"!

Izuka:"gotta go I'll see you later todoroki"

Shoto:"later midoriya"

————
At lunch

Shoto:"so momo are you and aiwaze doing anything after school"?

Momo:"we are planing on going to restaurant tonight to congratulate our hard work.what about you"?

Shoto:"me and midoriya are having a sleepover at my place after school and I was thinking I tell her about the thing to night"

Momo:"really,how you think she'll react"?

Shoto:"probably like you when you were shocked,if she's not into this stuff I get it I just hope she doesn't think I'm weird,and you helped me practice so it should be fine"

Momo:"I still couldn't believe you wanted to practice on me,it felt a little bit uncomfortable"

Shoto:"I said was sorry,not only that I treated you to ice cream and bought you that limited addition FatGum plush"!

Momo"alright I'm sorry just saying"!

Ring~~~

Momo:"oh,we should head back to class"

Shoto:"ok"
————

Kirishima:*yawn*"man I'm beat thank god that it's over"

Bakugou:his so tired that I have to carry him by his arm."why are you tired did you went sleep late studying so much"?

Kirishima:"yeah,I think I went to sleep at 1:30 am"

Bakugou:*angry sigh*"well your too tired to head to your house,you should stay at my place tonight"

Kirishima:"thanks bakubabe your the best"! *hugs him*

Shoto:"hey midoriya are you still coming over"?

Izuka:"yeah,I'm just heading home to pickup some things,get cleaned up and let my mom know I should be their in a few hours"

Shoto:"ok see you soon"