12#next to come

Shoto:I take a few seconds to catch my breath and the first thing I do is run toward Deku."Izuka are you all right"!? I said in worry as I wrapped her in my arms.

Izuka:I slowly gained focus and wake up by someone shaking me repeatedly and when I open my eyes the first person I see is todoroki."s-s-Shoto what happened"?

Shoto:"calm down its all over,how you feel"?

Izuka:"I'm fine a cut on my arm and couple bumps but I'm all right,and your ok"?

Shoto:"Yeah I'm fine" I said as I hugged her tight and give her a peck on the cheek.

Izuka:*giggles*

Bakugou:"bleh,get a room you two"!

Shoto:I pull away from her and turn to see bakugou behind us."what are disgusted about? Don't you have a boyfriend Mr.tough guy?" I say mocking him back.

Bakugou:"tch whatever! Erasehead is waiting for us outside and the police should be here soon so come on".

Later

Erasehead:"good work today guys the police will take care of the rest from here".

Bakugou:"heh these small fries were nothing!"

Erasehead:"let's all head back to school they'll handle the rest and Midoriya's wounds need to be treated".

Izuka:we all go back to UA and I head over to the nurses office.

————

Recovery girl:*smooch* "there we go all done.wasn't too much damage on you so you're all right".

Izuka:"thanks again,see you tomorrow!" I say good bye to recovery girl and head back to the dorms.on my way there I bumped in to todoroki."hey Shoto"! I called out her.

Shoto:"hey Izuka you feel better now?"

Izuka:"yeah I'm all healed,you wanna go play some games"?

Shoto:"sure let's head to my room"

In todoroki's room

Shoto:we sit on the floor of my room and playing smash bro's on my console."you think this long yakuza war will ever end? Its really getting more irritating than the league".

Izuka:"who knows? Only time will tell and right now we're just taking them out one by one".

Shoto:"but we'll keep working hard and becoming strong to end this Vulture gang for good" I say with a confident smile on my face and clenching my fist.

Izuka:"yeah that- *yawns* sounds good to hear"

Shoto:"your tired? So am I we should just call it a night and you can sleep hear tonight if you want"

Izuka:the last thing she said maid me blush a little,but what the heck? "Yeah sure" was all I said as she turned the lights of and we both laid down on her king size bed.

Shoto:once we were both on my bed I covered us with the sheet and I embraced Izuka hugging her tightly close to my chest.*giggles* "your so soft,cute and cuddle" I said teasing her a bit.

Izuka:"Shoto"! I said embarrassed "god I wish uraraka could just float me away right now"

Shoto:"come on I was just teasing and you know your just too adorable"

Izuka:soon I brushed it of and into her eyes.*sigh* "forget it good night my ice queen" I say with a smile while hugging her.

Shoto:"sweet dreams greenete" I said as I kissed her forehead.