Happy Birthday Shoto [BONUS]

1 week later.....

Izuka:a while has passed since the USJ incident and the police and heroes are looking into the group who attacked. UA has moved all the students into the dorms early, so all of Ryota's belongings were sent there for him to move in and it made me and Shoto sad that he left home, but we were also relief that he was in a safe place with his friends. I'm currently walking back home from shopping as I noticed a familiar face.

Momo:"hey Izuka, how you doing?" I ask as I noticed her approaching.

Izuka:"I'm doing fine momo, I was just finishing up some errands and was about to had home. Anyway, what have you been doing?"

Momo:"not much really, I've mostly been shopping also. By the way, isn't today Shoto's birthday?"

Izuka:"yeah and she's working the whole day till tonight, doesn't seem fair cause she should be enjoying this day by relaxing"

Momo:"plenty of heroes work on their birthdays also"

Izuka:"yeah, but she's always been working so to help me and Ryota, so I want to make today special for her"

Momo:"well did you have anything in mind?"

Izuka:I was thinking on what to do for tonight when an idea suddenly came to me."um.....this may be a weird request but I might to borrow something from you if it's ok"

Momo:"sure, what can I help you with?"

——————

Later, in the night

Shoto:I walk the streets on my way home, finishing up some work in the office.man I'm tired as hell! I can't wait to see what Izuka has cooking at home, I'm also hoping to take a bath with her later. I got in front of my house and went inside as I open the door."Izuka I'm ho-"

(I do not own this image

(I do not own this image. Credit should go to the original owner.)

Izuka:"welcome home mistress Shoto, you must've had a very tiring day. Would you like dinner, a bath or perhaps me? *wink*

Shoto:................*slap!* I quickly turned around and hit myself hard to process on what's in front of. I even held my nose, almost feeling a nosebleed coming out. OH MY GOD! Is this a dream?! Is this real?! I come home to see my wife in a sexy maid outfit and calling me mistress! I've always fantasized on seeing her in that out fit and calling me by that name!

Izuka:I walked towards her in concern on her position."um...mistress, is something the matter?"

Shoto:"eh! Izuka you look so sexy in that!" Is the first thing that came out of my mind as I blurt it out.

Izuka:"oh thank you mistress. I borrowed this from Momo since most of her maids where this at her house"

Shoto:oh! I thought that outfit looked familiar. "Well why are you wearing it?"