9#The vultures

Izuka:after we moved to the dorms we headed back to class and continue with our studies.

Lida:"alright everyone take your seats,the teachers will be coming any minute now"!

*door opens*

Erasehead:"everyone's here? Good,now before we head on to training there is something we have to talk about"

Midnight:"are you all familiar with a team of villains called The vultures"?

Izuka:"oh yeah,their a huge group of villains that fight against the government and what they call
injustice society"

Tokoyami:"they have been making a name for themselves for like a year or so"

Kirishima:"apparently they stumble upon the league of villains trying to convince them to join but that didn't go so well, the vultures beat the villains in a fight and after that the world has considered them to be more powerful and scary than the league"

Ojiro:"not to mention that they committed a ton of crime too robbery of banks and stores,destroying property and hurting a lot of people"

Mineta:"yeah,they have a very high number of wounded and few attempted murders"

Shoto:"they are making a real come back,the police are even putting the league aside to deal with these guys"

Mineta:"by the way do they all have vulture quirks or something"?

Midnight:"well there are a few with wing quirks but the rest have different kinds"

Erasehead:"that's right,you all need to be prepared for when come across this thugs,you'll be able to recognized them if you see a black V tattoo anywhere on the bodies so we better get you prepared go change into your costumes and get ready"

Erasehead:"are their any other questions"?

Izuka:"yeah sir did the police or the pros found out who's the leader of this group"?

Erasehead:"I'm afraid not they couldn't find any leads"

Izuka:"oh"

————

Later

Izuka:school ends and some of us go back to the dorms while the rest of us go into town."you guys think they'll pair us up with pros for when come agains the Vultures"?

Bakugou:"probably,but I say will be fine"

Kirishima:"yeah we fought many villains before,right"?

Shoto:"yeah like thugs,the league of villains,you and Izuka battled against the hassaikai but these guys sound pretty serious"

Izuka:"yeah and I think they expect us to fight these guys from when we graduate"

Bakugou:"then let's just use this time to enjoy ourselves,you all wanna head to the arcade"?

Shoto:"Izuka and I are actually heading to the park for a while,you can head on without us"

Bakugou:"your lost come on kiri"

————

Later at the park

Izuka:"these guys sound pretty seriously I better up my training with my quirk" Hopefully I can master 20% since I couldn't hold it for too long from when I fought overhaul.

Shoto:"don't worry babe I'll protect you" *starts hugging her*

Izuka:"thanks,hey can we sit down at that bench? My feet are killing me"

Shoto:"yeah sure" We go sit and relax a bit and we just stare at the sky,all the stars,the river and the moon shining from the water.

Izuka:"hey Shoto you got any plans for the future?from when we graduate and become pros"

Shoto:"I'm thinking I do my best to get recognized,safe my mom from that hospital,you and me get married and live somewhere close to the beach"

Izuka:*giggles* "well thats great to hear"

Shoto:"well it's unknown what the future will hold for us but like you said we make our own futures"

Izuka:"hey Shoto" I pick her up and sat her on my lap.

Shoto:"woah,what're you doing"!?

Izuka:"sorry if this is sudden,but will you promise to always be by my side"?

Shoto:"of course,till the earth ends" I then kiss her and put my arms around her.

Izuka:"thank you" I kiss her back,rub her thighs and reach for her skirt a bit.

Shoto:*giggle* "I love you Izuka"

Izuka:"I love you too Shoto"