13#Graduation & Confession

1 1/2 year later

Izuka:a while has passed.we're all graduating and moving on to our goals.we all go outside for Nezu's speech.

Nezu:"it feels like yesterday you were all a bunch of first year newbies,but as you all grew,worked hard,learned from you experience and mistakes you all graduate from this school and set out to become the great heroes you've all dreamed on becoming,I speak for the teachers when I say that we're proud of all of you on how far you've come,we wish you the best of luck for your future and never forget our motto"

All students:GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!!

Izuka:we all yell with all our might with a smile on our faces and our fists race high.

—————
In the UA ball room

Izuka:we're here at the ball room and having so much fun celebrating all our success.we all eat,drink,danced and laugh together I head to mom." hey mom there you are" I run to her and gives me a hug.

Inko:"oh! My baby girl is now a full fledge hero!" I wrapped her tight around my arms feeling overjoyed for her.

Izuka:"thanks mom" as we were talking I noticed All might coming this way."hey All might" I called his name as I walk up to him.

All might:"good job my girl you did incredible these past three years here.it feels like yesterday you just came and here you are now" I say as rub her head congratulating her with a smile.

Izuka:"well I got plenty of help and support getting this far especially yours"

Inko:"so sweetie,do you have anything planed next"?

Izuka:"me and Shoto plan to move in together in a small apartment and with her help I can start my own agency in the city"

Inko:"oh wow well that's great to hear"I say in surprise.

Izuka:"speaking of which I'll talk to you guys later" I waved them goodbye and go find Shoto.

Shoto:"hey babe"! I called out her as I give her a hug.

Izuka:"hey" I hug her back "hey you remember our first year here"?

Shoto:"yeah we got into a rough start but look at us now" I say as we look at everyone here and us on how far we've come.

——————
A few months later

Izuka:5 months have passed since graduation. I'm now 19,sharing an apartment with Shoto and I'm planing to start my own agency in the city. I'm working hard on becoming the symbol of peace and I have a lot going on right now. Last month Endeavor and some other top pros brought the league of villains down so Japan has become a bit more peaceful,but we still have the Vultures to deal with. Right now I'm walking back home to Shoto with some groceries and we're both planing to find a better place soon.

Entering the apartment

Izuka:"hey Sho I'm home" I called out while holding everything on me.

Shoto:"hey let me give you a hand" I went to grabs some bags from her and set in the kitchen."hey if your off duty today,you wanna go out for dinner tonight"?

Izuka:"yeah of course I'm not busy at all today"

Shoto:"alright we'll head out in a couple of hours so let's get everything set before we leave"

Izuka:"sure" I say while putting the groceries away and once I'm done I head to my closet find something nice to wear.

—————

Izuka:we sat on a table outside by a large balcony and eat dinner while talking."so I've been doing some research and I've made some progress on finding some of Vultures hide outs and I talk to some officers who questioned the arrested thugs about their motives".

Shoto:"same here I found out that their starting to recruit more guys.its like it doesn't matter if take them down one by one more and more just keep popping up".

Izuka:"yeah I feel you we would have a better shot at defeating these guys for good if we could find their leader or headmaster of this yakuza".

Shoto:"I feel like the deeper we get the more trouble there is with them.....but...hey let's not talk all night about work.tell me how your agency is coming along".

Izuka:"well the building is not bad, I'm still planing to get some sidekicks to help me, I wanna print some cards to spread the word but it's a bit hard".

Shoto:"I don't mind helping you so you can come to if you have problems,you know that right"?

Izuka:"yeah I know I just didn't want to bother you since your more focused on the Vultures and working harder to stop them"

Shoto:"yeah but Izuka your my girlfriend so I'll help you with anything your having trouble with so your more important to me than anything else,alright"?

Izuka:"ok" I said with a smile.as we kept talking our waiter came to us and handed us our drinks we thanked him and continue talking as he walked away.as I took a sip from my glass I noticed something in my drink."huh Hey what's this"?

Shoto:"something on your drink? Here use this" I handed her a fork to take out what's in it.

Izuka:I gently use the fork to fish out what's seems to be- "a ring? Wait you think the waiter put this here?"

Shoto:I hold her hand with both of mine while still having the ring in her."yeah I asked him to"

Izuka:I say nothing as I'd just stared at her in confusion.

Shoto:"these past few years being with has been amazing.fighting along side you,trying bondage with you,you are the one person a truly trust,brought so much happiness in my life and I want to do the same with you.Izuka Midoriya will you marry me?"

Izuka:my heart beats so fast and my eyes widen in dazzling shock from hearing those words I stay silent for a bit and gave an answer."YES"!!! I said as launch at her and rap my arms around her shoulders as she lifts me from my waist.we both look at each other as we kissed considering this the greatest moment of my- no our lives.