17#Bondage morning

10 years later

Ryota:"hey mom thank a lot for breakfast,it was really great"I thank my mom as I hand her an empty bowl.

Izuka:"I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie,are you heading out now?"

Ryota:"yeah I wanna meet up with my friends on the way there"

Shoto:"alright hon you have great first day"

Ryota:"thanks mother I'll see you both later"

Izuka:"oh! Ryota just so you know me and your mother got huge fitness quiz on our first day so I suggest you be prepared for what they'll have for you"

Ryota:"uhh,sure don't worry I'll be fine"I waved them goodbye as closed the door behind me.

Shoto:"you shouldn't be worry at all,his a very strong boy"I said as I give her a bowl to clean.

Izuka:"I know just giving him a heads up,did you enjoy breakfast?"

Shoto:"yeah,that omelet rice was so good....but I think I want something more than just rice"

Izuka:I was gonna ask if she wanted more but she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my neck making me blush a bit.I totally know what she wants,"you want to tie me up and put your hands and lips all over me"

Shoto:"come on we haven't done our fun little hobby very often and I'm craving to have you all to my self"

Izuka:"I miss you tying me up as well,but can't we wait till Ryota moves to the dorms?"

Shoto:"that's like months away! Please let me have this and I'll do the dishes for 2 days"

Izuka:"mhm make it a week"

Shoto:"only if I can put a crotch rope on you"

Izuka:I blushed even more as she reaches for my nether."mmhhh ok fine"

Shoto:"great!" I said in excitement as I put a ball gag on her.

Izuka:"wmmmtt?!" She out of no where puts the green ball gag on me and then starts to tie my hands behind me with some small rope.I should have known she wanted to do this when I recently bought my new dress pajamas.She then picks me up bridal style takes me to our room.

Shoto:I set her down on the bed as I take out some rope,I start by tying her arms with two rows,I then tied her legs with two rows on her knees and go for her ankles."you ready for the fun part?"

Izuka:"hhmmm" she reaches for another coil of rope as I struggle which she finds cute.she then wraps the rope around my waist and brings it under my area which caused me to squeal a bit."mmmhhh!"

Shoto:*giggles* "sorry my hand slipped........and done,shall we begin?" I pinned her down as I hold her chin to face me and star kissing her with her gag on.I then proceed to gently pull her crotch rope hear moaning"she's enjoying this so much.

Izuka:"mmmhhh!" She pulls in the rope sending a shocking feeling through my body and seeing my expression only makes her pull it more and harder.Gosh it hurts but it feels so good,20 years ago I didn't think I would find myself with a beautiful wife being tied up and turned on by this,not just loving it but wanting more.

Shoto:"come here cutie" I bring her up to remove her gag and give a much softer kiss.*smooch*

Izuka:She kisses me and we both lay down on the bed as we make out for a while.eventually we're both tired and out of breath as I rest on her soft chest and feeling her chin on my head."I love you Shoto"

Shoto:"I love you too babe" We stay like this for a while eventually falling to sleep for a couple of hours.