10#Encounter

Izuka:we all do some patrolling with the pros around the city and soon we'll head back to training to improve our quirks.so 5 of us split up with our teachers.

Erasehead:Midoriya,todoroki,mineta,bakugou,lida."all right everyone we should be doing this for like a few hours if everything seems fine we'll be heading back to school"

Everyone:"yes sir"

Izuka:just as we were going to keep patrolling some pros went running past us.

Mineta:"uh hey what's going on"?

Shoto:there were many pros running in the same direction and I've recognized one of them."dad"!?

Endeavor:"Shoto what you doing out hear and erasers hear too"?

Shoto:"well you tell me is their trouble"?

Endeavor:"yeah some villains on the other side of town"!

Erasehead:"let's go and let them some help"!

Everyone:"right"!!

————

Izuka:"is it the league of villains that's doing this"?!

Endeavor:"no just some street dugs.eraserhead you and ingenium safe the people who are trapped"!

Lida:"we're on it"!

Endeavor:"grape juice help hawk evacuate everyone else to a safer area"

Mineta:"y-yes sir"!!

Endeavor:"the rest of you help me with the villains"!

Izuka/Shoto/bakugou:"right"!!!

*BOOM**SMASH**CRASH*

Izuka:we all attack at the villains at the same time with various attacks.I use my shoot style,kacchan shoots huge explosions and Shoto creates a huge wall of ice.

Bakugou:"ha what bunch of weaklings"!

Shoto:"so dad,was that all of them or are their more coming"?

Endeavor:"well I doubt this is far from over so don't get too comfortable" just as I was talking the villain I was holding down on my foot woke and a weak voice he called out to someone.

Thug:"h-h-h-hey...t-take the suit c-case back to the others....quickly"

Endeavor:in confusion I look up and noticed a guy running away with a suitcase wrapped around his arms."Midoriya catch him"

Izuka:"right"! I turn on my full cowling,dash at him and have him pined to the ground causing him to lose the case.

Endeavor:"well done Midoriya,now Shoto bakugou check what's in the case"!

Shoto:we go over to the suitcase and when we open it we find that it filled with a ton of rings and theirs even a file case."why are their so many rings and are these not ordinary rings"?

Bakugou:"let's check these files to shed some light" I read through the headlines of the folder and turn back to the others."hey why is the name vulture in this thing"?

Izuka:"because their part of the Vultures,look here"

Endeavor:we all look over at Izuka,she lifts the guys shirt and we see a large black V tattoo on the bottom side of his stomach.

Bakugou:"so the dam gang is up to this" I walk up to him and threaten him my hand,ready to blow his face up."so answer me,what's this whole plot about"?

Thug:"I won't talk"

*BOOM*

Thug:"OK I,LL TALK"!! "I was ordered to bring back does quirk canceling rings to our base,but their was a lot of traffic here so we had to bulldoze our way through here"!

Izuka:"seriously"?

Shoto:"wait,quirk canceling rings"?

Endeavor:"so when someone wears these they can't use their powers"?

Thug:"for as longs as you're wearing it yes"!

Izuka:"how did you make these anyway"?

Thug:"I don't know"

Bakugou:"your funeral"! I get ready to blow up his face again before he speaks up.

Thug:"NO NO NO REALLY I DON'T KNOW"!! "I got them from a guy in an alley some blocks back"!

Endeavor:"Erasehead you take the kids back to UA,the police and I will handle the rest"

Erasehead:"you got hothead"

Shoto:"wait dad shouldn't we stay and help"!?

Endeavor:"no but,thank you Shoto you and your friends have done"!

Izuka:"come on Shoto let's head back we've done enough"

Shoto:"fine" I said in frustration as we make our way back to school and I have a feeling that this isn't the end of all this.