Chapter 1

In a modern world there's a rumor that vampires existed at night, someone said he saw a vampire sucking a neck of a human and he's eyes we're glowing in the dark, and they even said that vampire can form in a human form, in other words they can be your father, mother, farmer, guard,boss, CEO or even the riches man in the world. They can be anything.

But this one man didn't believe what other said, he said it was just an hilarious joke, and he's name is...

"MIYA ATSUMU!"

"EHH!!?"

"I TOLD YOU TO BUY SALT! BUT INSTEAD YOU BUY SUGAR, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"Geez, stop complaining Samu, they both have the same looks! so I just guess which one is sugar and salt"

"ARE YOU BLIND!? THERES A NAME ON IT!"

"Welp, i didn't see it"

This is the Miya twins, they maybe fighting all the time but they have a good relationship and they both love each other, it's so peaceful in the Miya household, its kinda noisy but it was worth it.

And then there's this one guy he's a president of a company, he's still young to be a president, but this one is so clever, although he dont like people touching him, in short he's a germaphobe.

"Sir?"

"What?"

"H-here's the paper that you need to sign-"

"Ok, you can leave now"

"Oh- Ok"

As you can see he's cold as ice or maybe colder than ice, he's name is Sakusa Kiyoomi, he's father is out of town so he was the one taking care of the company.

At the Miya household...

"Hey! samu! samu!"

"What the hell do you want now?"

"Your so cold, samuu! anyways, I wanna apply a job!"

"That's great, you finally used your brain"

"Hey! I'm your big brother, dumbass!"

"yeah, yeah whatever, idiot"

Ok cut it out, So as you can see Atsumu want to apply a job and he's applying on the company where Sakusa is the president.

"Sir, There's a new employee, I suggested you should welcome him in our company"

"Not interested"

"Oh c'mon sir, as your assistant this is my only wish-"

"Fine, just shut up, Kita"

Meanwhile at the office.

"Miya Atsumu? The new employee? where is he?"

"Y-YES!?-"

"The President wants to see you for a moment"

"T-The president?!-"

"Yes, please hurry up"

"O-Ok! thanks!"

Atsumu is so nervous, well who can blame him? A lot of people telling him that he's so rude, and cold to all employee, they even said he should be careful or Atsumu will be fired in no time.

After Atsumu reached the office where Mr. Kiyoomi is working he knock at the door nervously, Atsumu was shaking head to toe.

"Come in"

Atsumu opened the door and he saw Sakusa standing without a coat on and reading a book, he's wearing a mask and a black gloves. Atsumu's heart we're beating so loud, he even think that Sakusa can hear he's heart beat because of nervous.

And someone touch he's shoulder and make Atsumu made a weird sound...

"EEK!?-"

The guy who touch Atsumu was startled, he looks sleepy and tired. He's name is Suna Rintarou, he's close with Sakusa.

"I-IM SO SORRYYY-"

"Haha...It's fine"

Atsumu keeps telling sorry on Suna and it made Sakusa annoyed, he don't really like noisy people and places.

"Your too loud, if your not gonna say what you want you can leave" Sakusa glares at Suna.

"Woah, woah calm down, of course I'm here for work" Suna replied.

"And you."

"Y-yes sir!"

"Your being noisy, it's your first day but I found you annoying already" Sakusa said to Atsumu rudely.

"I'm sorry sir" Atsumu frowned.

"hey...hey...your being rude to a new employee"

"Tsk, none of your business, what are you standing there? leave already."

"O-Ok sir...I'm sorry again"

Atsumu bowed, now be thinks that the other employee said was true, he was rude and he should be careful, even though Atsumu didn't give up on this job.

_____________________

To be continued.