Chapter 7 (Warning smut part)

(Ive warned you already! 😭😭😭)

Atsumu was waiting for Sakusa in his office its 10:33 already and he's still not there yet they tried to call him many times but didn't answer, the reason because of this Sakusa made Atsumu go home early and he stay up all night just to finish the work, he was still sleeping and he forgot to set up a alarm because of tiredness.

Meanwhile with Atsumu he was starting to be worried to Sakusa, so he tried to go to his house, until he reach Sakusa's house he was pushing the doorbell 4 times now but still haven't responded, his cleaner was there so that person opened for him.

"Excuse me...Is this Sakusa Kiyoomi's House?"

"Oh? yes please come in, he is still sleeping I was shocked because he leave this house early before I arrived"

"Ah yes, he was early at work too but this time he was so tired I think..."

"Yes, please go wake him up if you need anything, his room was in there"

"Thank you"

The cleaner start her work again, while Atsumu go upstairs to wake Sakusa up.

"Omi! wake up already it's about 11 pm"

"Shut upp..."

"Geez, you didn't even change your clothes"

"Mhm..."

Sakusa pulled Atsumu and hugged him.

"O-OMI?!"

"I said Shut it!"

"Let go we have work!"

"Ugh, damn it"

Sakusa go top of Atsumu and press his arms to the bed Atsumu was startled and he was trying to budge but Sakusa didn't even move an inch.

"Omi! let go already!"

"I told you to shut up"

Sakusa kissed Atsumu roughly.

"Hmph?! shop ish alr- Mhm!"

Atsumu's hands was gripping, Sakusa saw this so he holds Atsumu's hands, Sakusa break the kiss and Atsumu's saliva was dripping.

"What a great expression, Atsumu"

His expression was his whole body didn't budge anymore and his face was about to say that the kiss felt good.

"Omi...Stop it.." Atsumu closed his eyes and look away from Sakusa.

"Mhm? why?"

"What?–"

"I said Why?"

"It's still morning and we have work!"

After Atsumu talked Sakusa kissed him again and he kissed his neck either, he was licking it and Bite him again and he sip blood from Atsumu again.

"Ah! O-Omi it h-hurts!"

Sakusa stops sucking his neck and lick where he bites Atsumu, suddenly something is wrong in Atsumu's body as soon as he get bite by Sakusa, this kind of feeling never happened before.

Atsumu's Pov:

I want more...no no what am I thinking no...but the kiss felt good though..