Chapter 5

An early morning at work someone called directly at Sakusa, it said he was invited to a party, Atsumu heard Sakusa mumbles "but..it's full moon tonight.."

"Omi- uh...a..a party?"

Sakusa completely ignore Atsumu. Meanwhile someone emailed Atsumu the email said...

Dear Miya Atsumu.

I would like you to join the party at 7:00 pm tonight, Mr. Kiyoomi might reject my offer but please make him come. I know you're his new secretary, and I'm looking forward to meet you. It will be an honor if you attend our party tonight, also please bring Mr.Kiyoomi. Thank you for reading this email, i will be waiting for your response.

To: Miya Atsumu
From: Shinsuke Kita

"Shinsuke Kita...?"

Sakusa heard he mumbled his name and snapped and look at Atsumu intensely.

"I- uh"

"You know him?"

"N-No! He just emailed me! I didn't give my email to the person named Kita but how does he know my email!?"

"What did he say?"

"He said I should come to the party too!"

"Damn it Kita, It's fucking full moon tonight"

"Full moon?? why does it bother you so much?"

"You don't need to know, just stay away from me all night, we're attending the party"

"but you don't like crowds right?"

"It doesn't matter we will be quick"

At 6:00 pm Sakusa get ready and put a suit on, while Atsumu don't know what to do he's not ready he doesn't have any to wear.

"What a pain"

"S-Sorry"

At 6:30 pm the both of them go to mall to pick up a suit for Atsumu it cost like half of his salary, its fucking expensive.

"Ok we'll get it"

"Uh...how much this cost?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Eh!?"

6:45 pm they were in the gate, waiting for Kita.

6:50 Kita let them in and go to him asap.

7:00 The party starts, Suna is also there and some business man like Kuroo and Bokuto.The full moon was covered by clouds so it was hard to see, Atsumu is getting stiff so he hangout to Suna, not until Kuroo and Bokuto approach him.

"HEY HEY HEY!"

"Ohh so this is Sakusa's secretary"

"H-Hi"

"Shut up and leave us alone"

"Suna your always mean, your like Kenma"

"Heh! I have a secretary that's carrying and always sweet!"

"You're lucky you have akaashi, damn it!"

The two of them is arguing how's their secretary. Atsumu remember Sakusa, he was with Kita, Suna noticed it.

"Are you worried about Sakusa?"

"Kinda..."

"No not just "Kinda" you were really worried I can see it"

"Fine, I'm worried!"

"Go upstairs and the 4th room and you can find your baby"

"Oh- Ok thanks!"

"PFFT–"

"I- HES NOT MY BABY!"

"Yeah whatever, just go"

Atsumu go upstairs and he was walking through the hallway and someone grab his shoulder, Atsumu was so scared and he can now feel his breath to his neck, he cant move an inch and he was trembling and sweating.

"Germ..."

"Omi!?"

The sacredness Atsumu have fade away when he knew he was Sakusa, while Sakusa is running out of breathe, Atsumu guessed he run. Sakusa raised his head and his eyes were color red and it was glowing.

"O-Omi!? What the hell!?"

"Stay away from me...run"

"Fuck! but I can't leave you!"

"Just stay away!"

The clouds in the full moon was about to fade away, Sakusa didn't notice this.

"Omi! your a vampire...right?"

Sakusa knew that Atsumu will find out about the truth, he didn't answer until the full moon already sawn.

"Then you can drink my blood-"

Sakusa grab his necktie and kiss him.

"Hmph!?" Atsumu can feel his sharp teeth rubbing his tongue. Then Sakusa break it and lick his neck and bite it an instant. Blood was flowing to Sakusa and it made him calmed down.

After what happened it leaves a mark and Sakusa carrying Atsumu because he passed out...