Chapter 11

"M-Me?" The girl asked nervously she was fidgeting and glaring at Sakusa, Atsumu is kinda shocked too, the employees is murmuring what did she do to make Sakusa hate her, Sakusa was still offering his hand but he just walked away and go back to his sit.

"I was joking"

"Ha–" Thats how Atsumu react and the others too when he said it was only a joke. Suna smiled and he almost burst out from laughing, Samu was kinda overwhelmed too.

"Woah...thats a joke? O- Mr. Kiyoomi?" Atsumu tittles his head while asking Sakusa.

"Of course, I would never hate such a beautiful girl" Sakusa said while he was smirking at Atsumu.

Atsumu Pov:
"Somehow I feel kinda pissed" He thought it while looking to the girl.

"I- I'm relieved Mr. Kiyoomi-"

Atsumu stand up "Sorry, I kinda feel sick all of a sudden" he said while standing up, he looked at Sakusa, and he saw he was still drinking, he poked Sakusa's cheeks and whispered to his ears "Omi~~ I wanna go home hehe~" he made Sakusa flinched and look at him, he saw that Atsumu already have the red heart on his eyes.

"You're not even drunk..." Sakusa whispers to himself.

Atsumu is making a lewd face and smirking to Sakusa he was blushing and he's holding Sakusa's hand, everyone was busy because of the game and didn't even notice that the both already have left, Suna noticed it and he already knew this would happen, Osamu wasn't paying attention too and he was looking around for the two but Suna stoped him.

Atsumu drag Sakusa to the nearest Hotel. And he cornered Sakusa to the back door after he closed the door, Sakusa can feel his legs pushing him but he was putting a poker face to it, Atsumu was looking at him with that red heart on his eyes, he goes closer and closer to Sakusa until he kissed him softly, Atsumu was gripping his coat and trying his best to make Sakusa kiss him back, he put his arms arounds Sakusa's neck and pull out the kiss.

"Omi~" Sakusa can see his lips is quite red, he was just staring at him and haven't move since then, Atsumu untie Sakusa's necktie and smirking while staring at Sakusa.

"Stop it, you don't know what are you doing" Sakusa said gripping Atsumu's hand while untying his necktie.

"Eh~ But..Omi~" Atsumu said while fidgeting and pushing his chest against him.

"Look~ Omi!~ I'm hard~" He grab Sakusa's hand and let him touch him down there. Sakusa grabbed his other hand and pull him to the door and Atsumu was cornered to the door.

"Eh?~ Omi?~ Are turned on hm~?" He said it while putting his arms around him again, Sakusa was glaring at him up close too his arms was bend to the door and he was really close to Atsumu, the both of them already feel their breathe.

"Omi~" Atsumu moaned his name while pushing him through the bed, he made Sakusa sit to the bed, and he kneel down and rubbing his face through Sakusa's legs, he was also touching the zipper to his pants.

(WARNING SMUT SCENE)

Atsumu started to unzip his pants and pull his boxers and it come out, Atsumu was startled when it came out, Sakusa was just staring at him and didn't say anything, Atsumu stroke it and start licking the tip, Sakusa groans a little, Atsumu licked the bottom part and do it like eating a popsicle.

He sucked the tip part, he looked at Sakusa and he thought he was enjoying it because the fave he was making, he's eyes was closed and he was quite blushing, he was gripping Atsumu's hair and pushing it a little, he let go from his hair and he feels his mouth is gotten hotter.

Sakusa grab his head and push it harder, Atsumu wasn't expecting it he feels his cock was poking his throat, he teared a little and he was looking at Sakusa that he want more.

"Look at that face, I'm already deep in your throat and still making that lewd face huh?"

"Hmph!" Sakusa pulled it his head out and he came at his face, Atsumu's face was covered in Sakusa's sperm, his back was fidgeting and his hands were flinching, Sakusa flip his hair and looked at Atsumu.

___________________________

~Continued in the next chapter~