Chapter 14

Sakusa was still awake at 12:00 am he was outside he's not in the company or his house he was waiting for someone. He go to a bar where vampires can only enter, he saw Suna and Kita together waving their hands to get his attention, he approached the two.

"Pfft-" Suna laughs because he remembered what happened to the drinking party.

"What are you laughing at?"

"heh– you leave your employees just to have sex with At–" His words was stoped by a cold glare from Sakusa.

"Oh?" Kita titles his head while holding a glass of wine.

"Where's father?"

"You'd like to see him? his on the first floor." Kita pointed on the elevator.

Sakusa wore a glove and bring out his sanitizer from his pocket and sprayed the button on the elevator.

"What the hell-"

"Its not new though"

As he entered the elevator he also sprayed the inner buttons and the elevator, he pressed "1" It wasn't moving up, it was moving down. Soon he reached the first floor and saw his father was drinking someone's blood, sucking a neck of a human and draining the person's blood, he noticed his son was looking at him through the door.

"Oh? son?" His father wiped the blood on his face, and let go of the person he was holding. Sakusa approach his father and a human was clinging into his pants, asking for help, Sakusa gave him a glare that kills anybody, the mare human died an instant spurting blood on his mouth.

"You've become stronger, I see" His father patted him on his shoulder giving him a dark aura that no one can resist. Sakusa was still standing and their maids was on the floor already catching their breath. His Father let go of his aura.

"You really have gotten strong!"

"Its because of that humans blood."

"Did you suck his blood again?"

"No, I only suck it twice but It was so powerful."

"Interesting"

"Father, Is it possible that male might get pregnant?"

His Fathers flinch and he looked at his son curiously. "What's up???"

"Just answer the question"

"Yeah theres a possibility that he might get pregnant"

He was put into a deep thought for a second and he asked his father again...

"Should I marry him?"

"WHAT THE HELL??!"

"What?"

"Is he pregnant!? you said you weren't dating!?"

"Yeah we're not"

"Is he pregnant!?"

"No"

"Then why are you gonna marry him!?"

"It's just we've been doing it rarely, I think he's been avoiding me because he was upset?"

His father sighs "You should not worry, give him time"

"Alright"

Sakusa returns to his house and lay down on his bed. Until his phone got a text from Atsumu.

'Atsumu Miya sent a message 1:23 am'

Atsumu: Uh..Hi Omi! are you still awake?"

Sakusa: I am, Why?

Atsumu: No it was nothing to be honest, I just can't sleep

Sakusa: I can, goodnigth

Atsumu: No wait Omi!
Atsumu: Omi?
Atsumu: Noooo, Omiii

Sakusa: What the hell do you want?

Atsumu: Phew I thought you sleep! T^T
Atsumu: Don't leave Omi~ 😭😭
Atsumu: Omi?
Atsumu: OMI!?
Atsumu: SAKUSA KIYOOMI!?

Sakusa chuckles as he saw his phone that Atsumu was struggle messaging him without a single reply.

Atsumu: Omi! your so mean! you're just reading my message! you're doing this on purpose!"

Sakusa: shut up

Atsumu: Hehe I love you Omi!

Sakusa has widen his eyes as he saw the message.

'Atsumu unsent a message'

Atsumu: O-OMI- THAT WAS A WRONG SEND!–

Sakusa: Ho? you love me?

Atsumu: NO!! IT WAS MY BROTHER!

Osamu was besides him, sleeping.

Sakusa: Its not good to tell a lie

Atsumu: I-
Atsumu: I GOT CARRIED AWAY!!
Atsumu: I SWEAR IT WAS A WRONG SEND!!

Sakusa: So your admitting that you love me?

Atsumu: LIKE I SAID IT WAS A WONG SENDD😭😭😭

Sakusa: Explain that tomorrow, germ, goodnigth

Atsumu: NoOoo!~ ITS A WRONG SENDD😭😭😭

Tomorrow morning at the office, Atsumu standing on the right of Sakusa and his head was on the floor.

"You love me?"

Atsumu was silent and he take a deep breath.

"Like I said it was a wrong send!"

"Oh? when did you love me?"

Atsumu gasp. "Please listen! it was a wrong send!"

Sakusa tap his lap offering Atsumu to sit. Atsumu clenched his teeth and grip his pants.

"But we're in the office..."