She wont remember

Rileys POV
"Maya wait up!" I screamed from all the way from homeroom. "I need to ask you something!"
"What up dork?" Maya asked me smiling.
"My dream," I hesitated when lucas walked by an winked at me. I pulled Maya into the janitors closet and closed the door lightly so no one heard it. "I think it's gonna happen...like REALLY soon!"
"Riley! It's all a dream! You can't think that it's gonna happen. Or do you?" Maya never took a breath while saying that to me. She must think i'm crazy!
"Do you think," I heard a noise then hesitated. "Never mind, it's stupid."
"No," Maya pulled me back from leaving. "Your stupid, but I love you. So I'll listen i what ever you have to say."
"Okay," I said. "I don't like Lucas anymore."
"What!" Maya screamed then out my hand over her mouth.
"I'm doing this for your own sake." I said uncovering her mouth.
"I don't want you to regret this," she said. "You've been through a lot these past days. I don't want you to get hurt!"
She hugged me and I hugged her back while the janitor walked in and screamed and we screamed.
"Get to class you two!" he yelled pointing to the door.
"Okay!" we both screamed in fear.
We left the room and headed to class.
"Did you do the homework?" I asked Maya.
"Nope," she said. "But i'm thinking you did it for me."
"I did," she said with a sigh. "And I didn't like it."
"Stop," Maya grabbed my arm. "Stop saving me, your not enjoying it anymore." she was right, I wasn't.
"You did the homework and I know it." i said. She took out the homework and it was all done. The bell rang and I just looked at the paper until it was taken from me.
"Thank you," my father said. "I'll be taking that."
"It not mind dad," I said. "It's-"
"It's mine," Maya said happily. "I finally did my homework and I understood it. Thank you." and she grabbed my hand and we stormed off and we ran into lucas on the way home.