finaly back again

"Dad?" Maya said. He slowly walked into the room and it was not immediately clear that he had been in a car crash. He was in a wheel car and was strolling into the room.
"It's me pumpkin," he said with a choke in his voice. He was trying to stand up for a few weeks he said. "Thanks little guy."
"My pleasure." and auggie ran out of the room.
"Stay away from me!" Maya said. "I don't want to see you!" and she turned her head.
"But Maya," he wheeled over to the other side. "You don't the actual story of what happened with me and your mother."
"All I know is that you got another family," she said. "And I remember that I told you to find me. I was SIX DAD! SIX!" and she cried again.
"I know Maya!" he yelled. She looked up and covered her ears. "I'm sorry."
The nurse walked in and she was puzzled.
"Mr.Hart," she said. "You Are in the wrong room. Come with me." and she strolled him away looking back at maya.
"When can I see her again?" he asked the nurse. Riley closed the door when he looked back.
"Why do you want to?" she asked. She nurse stopped at the desk where she does paper work. "What's her name?"
"Maya," he said. "Maya Hart."
"Oh," she said. She pulled out an envelope that said Maya Harts Paper Work.
She had it in her hands and then said that she hit her head in her mothers work place.
"Will she be okay?" he said.
"Yes," the nurse said. Then she got called the room Maya was in. All you could here was Riley screaming for help. Lucas was holding onto Mayas hand while he tried to get her heart going again. It worked, but will it work again?