never left chp. 23

Reads POV
Riley sat down and told the news. Lucas crashed down next to her.
"I'm not telling you this." riley said. She stopped and turned to lucas.
"So that you will be sad." he turned back at Maya. Then riley began to talk.
"I don't want you to be sad." and she handed a box of tissues to maya. Maya took them, throwing them onto the ground.
"Just tell me," she said. "I've gotta go meet up with Shawn and my mother."
"Can we come?" riley asked.
"When you yell me what's going on." she sassed.
"Your dither is getting sicker and sicker by the day." lucas said.
"So?" she stood up. "He left me! When I was three!! THREE!"
"I'm sorry!" Riley stood in front of Maya. "I just wanted you to know!" then Maya pushed riley back down and Maya planted herself on Riley's bed.
"Thank you," Maya said. "I am still mad at you."
"Oh," she paused. "How about nowww?" she smiled.
"I'll think about it." Maya said.
"If you want to take the ring off-" Maya interrupted.
"I'm not taking this ring off and I will never take it off." she said in a mad way.
"I love you." Riley said. "You know that. I try to protect us. But you just shove me out."
"I don't mean to." Maya said with frown. "I would never mean too." Riley stood up and grabbed Mayas hands and pulled her upend pulled her in for hug.