chp. 24 meeting up

Readers POV
Riley and Maya were walking to the diner where her mom said to meet her and Shawn. Lucas was following behind them then taking out his phone and called farkle.
"Hey," he tried to whisper. "Come to the diner right now." and then he hung up.
It was almost 9 and they got into the building and took a set.
"Let's a get a group picture!" Maya suggested. Farkle took out his phone and flipped it up to the camera.
"Riley," Farkle said. "Go to your left, next to me." and so she did.
"Lucas," he said once again. "Next to Maya."
"And Shawn!" Shawn screamed. "Sits down next, to my favorite blonde."
"Hi shawn." Maya said, waving her hand.
"HI SHAWN!" Riley screamed.
"Hi kiddo!!" Shawn turned to riley and picked her up and hugged her so tight.
"Hi Maya." Ms. Hart came out behind the counter.
"Hi mom," she got up and hugged her. "I've missed you."
"This is a very good picture that should be taken." Shawn looked a riley and farkle. Lucas turning away.
**RILEYS SLEEPOVER
WITH MAYA**
RILEYS POV
When we got home, we sat on the couch and watched a movie about a boy who was the only one in his school that has been in a relationship with a robot.
When the movie ended, we went up to my room and made my room all cool and we painted on the empty piece of my wall.
"I'm gonna paint a dress with pink dots!" Riley said.
"I'll draw us," Maya said picking up a brush. "I'll draw you first, give me-"
"SMILEY RILEY!" she smiled super bright. Maya laughed and then Riley did until they fell on the floor.
"I can't!!" Riley screamed. Maya said then same thing.
"Kids," Corey walked in. "Aug is sleeping, you two, hit the hay!" and he walked out and the girls looked at each other and started to burst into laugh.
They fell asleep on the pillow next to each other.