accused

Riley's POV
"What Maya?" lucas stood up. Why didn't she push him? Doesn't she like him?
"I don't want you to do that," she said. "That's being a tool, DOMT BE A TOOL LUCAS!" she yelled at him and then lucas stood up grabbing Maya waist and she kissed him...on the nose...
"Really babe?" he said. Oh no.
"Excuse me?" Maya said pushing him away. "You!! Never asked me out!"
"WANNA go out with me then?" Lucas has never had a girlfriend. I could tell by the way he asked and what Maya was doing.
"NO!" she yelled. "You have to ask a romantic way like you did with riley by getting the pony and telling that she's a 'princess' and everything, you better do it at school tomorrow! In front pf everyone..." she smiled evilly and walked away laughing. She and I knew he could never pull something off like that.
**AT SCHOOL**
Maya POV
"Hey Maya!" Lucas yelled. Great. What doe HE want? Ugh.
"Hey cowboy," I said doing a little dance.
"Speaking of cow Maya," he started to backup, pointing his finger in the air.
"Here you go my love!" and then he we think to get a cow.
"riley?" I turned to her.
"yes Maya?" she laughed.
"Help," I cried. "Can we go home?"
"Yeah," Riley stopped laughing and comforted me by patting my back and holding my hand, pulling me away.
"Wait Maya!" I could hear lucas yelling in the background. Then it died down. The pointing. The laughing. Just silence.