stay

Riley's POV
I helped her home and Maya looked embarrassed. She held her head down and went to grab the key under the bench. It was taking a long time so I helped helped her but she shakes her head trying to say no.
"Is it there?" i asked. I ran to the window and put my hands on my face and pushed them on the glass.
"I see them!" I yelled.
"Where?!" she ran to me, putting her hands on the glass. "Oh...inside."
"You can come over my house!" she nodded her head and we walked to my house.
"Maya..." I said. "Do you want to live with me?" she got all nervous and froze.
"Are you being serious?" she held my shoulder which was holding me to get to the door.
"You think i'm joking?" I said loudly. "My parents even asked me if i wanted you to and there's no chance in the world I would have said no!"
"But riley-" I interrupted her.
"No." I said holding my head down so she knew I was being serious. "I'm not taking no as an answer. Yes or yes?"
"SAY YES!" my parents opened the door and we jumped back screaming and holding each other.
"YES!" Maya screamed back to them.
She started to cry an when she did I hugged her and she hugged back.
"Your mom said it was fine because she couldn't take good care of you." and she started to cry again.