dreams

Rileys POV

"Riley," I heard a voice. "Wake up."

I started to sit up and layer back down onto this weird bed like the one Farkle was in.

"It's Maya," she said, I opened my eyes and the lights were off and the curtains were closed and so was the door. "You were in an accident last month." I sat up and asked so much questions that my mouth need some water.

"What kind of accident?" I asked while sipping water from a straw.

"A truck wasn't paying attention and hit you and Lucas in his moms car, remember?" maya said. She gabbed a box of tissues and handed it to me.

"Is he alright?" She didn't answer me. "Did you not hear me? Is he alright?"

No answer.

"I'm sorry riley," she said. "He's in a coma."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HES IN A COMA!" my tears came out and were filled with anger. I looked for the emergency buttom and when I found it, I pressed it.

The nurses came in and so did some doctors and they asked what's wrong and all I said was to get Maya out of my room and the escorted her out with her crying because of me doing this.

*A week later*

My mom came into the ER looking for me because she was at work.

She even told me that dad wasnt going to not be my teacher for eighth grade.

I started to get upset but it was okay because Maya said it was when she got into my room. I looked for the buttom ame pressed it but maya showed me that she broke it. Not that surprised really.

I got into a wheelchair and went down with Maya to see Farkle and Lucas, with his eyes wide open for me.

                The end.