The Plan: A Rucas Love Ending

..."Hello...?" I said to the blocked number. "Oh hey! It's maya...I got lost and my phone is dead, can you come and pick me up?" Maya was saying that she got in a bad fight with Riley over homework again. But I didn't get it, they got in this fight before... "I don't have a car maya!" I said to her. "Ask someone else!" and I hung up the phone.
••MAYAS VIEW••
Well, okay then. That was rude of him.
How am I ever gonna get rucas to break up?? I KNOW! I just have to wait till the end of school! Then my plan will work!
••HISTORY CLASS••
'RING' went the bell. I went up to Riley
to get my plan started. "Hey," I said to her. "I am NOT talking to you EVER again!" Riley said while she was walking to her locker.
"I know, i'm sorry-" I tried to say.
"Don't even maya, i'm not saving
us again like I always do!" She interpreted.
"It's about Lucas!" I said with my hand in a fist. "He wants to meet you outside by the bench."
"Why was he talking to you!" Riley was paying attention now. I got her right where I wanted her.
"I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell him what happened between us because you like him more than me." I was trying to make her feel bad.
"Fine. But I will not speak to neither of you until he talks to me later, he's not allowed to be near you. Same with me." She said pushing her way through the crowd.
"Perfect." I said to myself.