behind the love is tale

Lucas POV
I don't mind if people laughed at me or even if they just looked at me funny. It didn't matter. I saw an ambulance run by and Farkle and I looked through the the window as it rushed by. We could see a girl and another girl. One blonde like Maya and a brunette like riley.
"RILEY!" Farkle screamed and I ducked down and he ran toward the ambulance.
"FARKLE!" i yelled. Running to him.
"WAIT UP!"
"COME ON!" Farkle said. Riley? She couldn't be in there. All she did was rush home with Riley. 'ring ring'
"Hello?" I answered. "Riley?"
"Hey!" she cried. "I need you! I'm so scared right now! I-"
"Hey," I calmed her down. "I'm running with Farkle to keep up with an ambulance, he said he saw you?"
"Yes yes," she said to cry more. "I'm sitting down next to Maya, she's not looking to good"
"Okay, okay okay!" I said with a choke in my voice. "We're right next to you guys." and I saw riley go to the front and look through the window. I could see her tees stains on her dress and on her face.
***AT THE HOSPITAL***
"Maya? Maya!" I said running to the room, but the police stopped me.
"ID?" he said. I stood back and checked my pockets but I forgot it in my backpack. I knew it was a terrible idea to leave it in my locker!
"I-I don't have it." I stuttered.
"Lucas?" I heard from behind. I turned around and as soon as I realized it was riley, i started to tear up. I ran to her and held my arms out and riley walked fast to me and soon enough she was in my arms and then her lips were on mine.
"Looky here kiddos," I heard. I set her down and she pushed her lips back and I did too, letting space come between us. I looked into her eyes and she looked into someone else's. I turned my head her way and saw Maya sitting up.
"You two are cute together...just don't forget me again you little rascals." and we ran toward maya.
"They said you weren't gonna make it," Riley cried. "If that happened, I wouldn't stay." and I looked at her and she looked at me and she grabbed Maya's wrist and then everything went silent. Not a sound was heard.