liestening

Riley's POV
I was standing in the hallway and looked at Maya who was starring at me.
"Hey," he said. He smiled and me and grabbed my hand and gave me A bouquet of flowers. "I need to ask you something later at lunch tomorrow." he kissed my cheek and went home.
"What do you think he wants to ask me?" I asked Maya who was just standing there with a lot of emotion on her face.
"I don't know," she said "Probably asking you something stupid."
"Should I break up with him now?" i asked. "He's probably planning something special for me!" I didn't know what to do so I just walked home and Maya followed behind me for awhile until she heard music from down the street.
"Hey," Maya ran to me. "Do you hear that noise?"
"Yeah," I said still walking. "I'm not going to it Maya."
"I didn't want to!" Maya said. She was mad at me when I didn't do anything wrong. "I was just asking! You always go to my negative side of me!"
"I'm sorry!" I stopped and pulled her in for a hug.
"I know you are," she said. "I'm sorry too I guess."
"I know you don't mean that." I joked.
"I do!" she put her hands in the air.
"I'm joking! I'm joking! You know I love you!" I put her hands down and laughed.
"I love you too! Can we have a sleepover?" Maya asked.
"Of course. Lets go home." and we walked to her place instead of mine.