five

There was something about sunrises that Azira loved. Maybe it was the way apricot and honey hues painted the sky covering the once-dark shadow called night.

Azira sometimes found herself up a couple of hours just waiting for the sun to peek through the blinds announcing its arrival.

To others, they dread seeing the sunrise welcoming them and rather stay in the darkness called night.

Azira finished the remainder of her green tea since she wasn't much of a coffee drinker, letting the warm liquid simmer down her throat as she went on her way to work.

• • •

She wasn't late actually, she was early walking into the lobby of Vsoul Entertainment. The lady behind the desk gave her a small smile, and Azira gave her a brief smile before entering the elevator.

The elevator came to an abrupt stop at the stylist and wardrobe office. Today she was meeting the head designer. Two of them would be discussing the costumes and makeup looks to see what would clash and what wouldn't. From what Azira learned the rockstar was very bold when it came to outfits, not one ounce of shyness was shown.

Opening the door, she noticed that there were two girls from yesterday and a male who was by a table surrounded by papers that had scribbles of drawings and layouts. Everyone stopped what they were doing staring at the new girl, some were gawking at her and the only normal reaction was from the male. "You must be Azira." He walks up to her with a dimpled smile "I'm Jaehyun nice to meet you."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you as well" After that they got straight to business.

Jaehyun was the head designer and was someone you'd easily feel comfortable being around and was quick to point out a solution, something that Azira noticed.

They had four weeks until the start of the tour. Two shows here in Seoul, a break for one week before continuing in Miami. Planning this entire tour probably took months, probably years due to booking venues, promoting shows, and planning the entire show.

Jaehyun pulled out a tablet showing a 3-D diagram of the stage. From what it looked like Yuta loved going all out. From the lights, the tricks, and the stage everything was big.

There were seven setlists to the rockers' show. meaning seven outfit changes every night, as Yuta liked spicing things up. He was heavily into the whole 80s rock concept and liked having different options. He didn't want to wear the same thing for the whole show, that'll be boring. "So here's what we have." Jaehyun swipes through the table showing articles of fabrics, colors, and brands they bought.

Azira looked at some of the brand names their budget must be huge. "Alright." she pulls a chair to the table. There were sketch pads evident as a girl drew a suit on a pad.

The girl who she remembers as Tyra spoke up "How about this for the last setlist since it's going to be calmer?" She asks showing them the sketch of the model. Tyra had a bit of an accent since she hails from London plus she and Azira were getting along since they had another girl cut from the same cloth on the team.

"Do you mind if I see?" Azira asks holding out her hand for the pad. She looked at the drawing and began drawing small changes to the outfit without even realizing it "Since he might get hot just leave him with a loose floral embroidered shirt but don't go too formal." She mumbles while drawing necklaces around the model's neck. "Plus under the light, it'll compliment his skin color." She began drawing the makeup looking around the eyes already envisioning it.

She passed the pad to Jaehyun who hummed in approval "Yuta would like it, he wanted a set to be angel-ish-themed, but  I'm sure he doesn't mind going a bit floral." He nods taking a picture of the sketch.

• • •

He stood and stretched with a groan they'd been working on ideas for hours now. And they've created about 24 looks so far, and by looking at the clock it was now it's lunchtime. "I'll order lunch." Jaehyun stands up "We'll send the list of pieces to the manager, then Yuta will decide which one he likes."

Azira raised an eyebrow "Decides?" Jaehyun looked her way but Somi answered "Yeah, Yuta likes seeing the designs before he wears them seeing if he likes it or not, and what could be added." She adds with a small smile.

It soon grew quiet no one didn't have anything to say to it. The working hours on ideas just to have it possibly scrapped wasn't something to be positive about.

A delivery man came in a couple of minutes later holding bags of what could be food. Jaehyun walked towards her while they talked shortly.

Jaehyun came back with the bags in his hands. "They always add extra soy sauce," Jaehyun says sitting beside Azira. "Those are for you two." He passes the bags to the girls, right before he hands Azira hers.

It was quiet, them being busy eating food until a certain male Walked in. Two-toned hair was pulled into a man bun a few strands falling on his face. He was wearing an oversized gray jacket followed by matching sweatpants, paired off with Nike Air Forces.

He might love his outfits but he likes being comfortable from time to time.

"I'm ready." Yuta clapped his hands as he sat on the couch, his long legs standing outstretched.

From what Azira learned, the public saw Yuta as being rough around the edges but he was a sweetheart and they adored him. Azira only met him a day ago and wasn't used to how he barges in and takes and gets what he wants but it's not like she could do anything.

Everyone began putting their food away getting ready to get back to work once again. Azira threw her chopsticks in the garbage a little too hard because cinnamon-colored brown eyes looked at her. She didn't pay attention though staying seated next to Tyra who looked through the sketches.

Jaehyun did a rerun of designs, fabrics, and clothing. Azira added some occasional inputs not saying much after. It stayed that way, those same pair of brown eyes watching her with curiosity.