nineteen

"How many pancakes are you going to eat?"

Yuta playfully asks while eating some pancakes of his own. They did wake up very early in fact at exactly 5 am they were already in the breakfast area indulging in chocolate chip pancakes just as he promised.

Except for the fact, that he secretly reserved a private breakfast area in the hotel just for them despite her protests.

What can the man say? He's whipped.

Azira was busy filling her stomach with chocolate chip pancakes they were just that good. "Well, girls gotta eat." She shrugs and that's when the sound of a camera going off was heard.

"Another picture to add to my noncontext pictures of you." Yuta smiled to himself as he took probably the hundredth picture of her.

Azira quickly swallowed her food, "Stop, that's embarrassing." She looked at him rolling her eyes.

Yuta Shrugged. "It's not embarrassing it's cute, plus I find you cute."

Azira felt herself getting flustered she quickly looked at her phone, "We have to go." She stood up only for Yuta to hold her hand.

"Do we have to go?" He frowns.

"We have a busy day today. You have a concert to get to and then we have to load the bus for the next day." Azira reminds in an obvious tone. Yuta slowly nodded, "Oh yeah, I forgot." He sarcastically mumbles.

"Sure..." She mumbles taking one more bite of the pancakes before leaving the room.

Yuta laughed to himself motioning for a waiter to come as he got ready to pay the bill. "Cute."