nine

𝐑𝐞𝐝.

Red, the color of blood and fire is associated with meanings of love, passion, desire, heat, longing, lust, sexuality, sensitivity, romance, joy, strength, leadership, courage, vigor, willpower, rage, anger, danger, malice, wrath, stress, action, vibrance, radiance, and determination.
🚬

The rockstar was sitting on one of the chairs in the dressing room, arm deep in a bag of gummies he was humming to a song called Wait A Minute by Willow Smith. Yuta made himself comfortable as soon as they arrived at the dressing room.

"Have you ever dyed someone's hair before?" Yuta asks eyes peering from his phone and looking at Azira who stood at the table mixing the already vibrant red dye.

Azira nodded "Yes."

"Have you ever bleached hair before?" He asks shoving the sweet goodness in his mouth. Azira nodded once again, she easily went back into her quiet state only nodding and saying yes.

Yuta hummed shoving even more gummies in his mouth. He wasn't nervous, it's just hair so it will grow back. He's dyed plus bleached his hair a couple of times before. The rockstar wasn't expecting his heart to almost drop when Azira quickly began adding a slab of dye onto a strand of his hair.

The make-up artist simply continued adding red dye onto sections of the hair evenly making sure not to leave any spots untouched.

"Who's hair have you dyed?" He asks breaking the quiet silence. Azira who was still in his hair sighed knowing there'll be even more questions that she didn't want to answer.

Azira added more dye onto the brush continuing "Well you're the second on my list." her answer was so vague it made Yuta even more curious.

Yuta was about to ask the next question as the make-up artist looked at him in the mirror but she said something "Can I have a gummy?"

Yuta stopped his movements "Your hands are busy." He points out his eyes meeting dark ones in the mirror making him forget what he was even gonna ask. All that he could think about was those eyes looking at him.

Azira seemed to stop as well, unable to say anything only opening her mouth and gesturing to him. Yuta didn't like the way red specks fluttered on his face as he slowly placed the snack in the shorter female's mouth.

Their eyes didn't move, and neither was they focused on the mirror. Yuta looked at her reflection in the mirror as he watched her chew slowly as if she was savoring the taste of "Sweet." That was all she said.

The crimson red specks flowed toward his ears making him quickly look away shoving more gummies in his mouth "Yeah it's really good." he began to ramble "Did you choose it or me? Either way, it's good."

Azira laughed at his rambling finding it kind of cute. She shouldn't find it cute but she did. It continued like this one eating snacks while she added color to his hair.

Red dyed hair that was soon to be washed sat at the top of the rockstar's hair as he rummaged through the bags looking for another snack "This one looks tasty."

"Yuta sit on the chair." Azira's legs and back were sore from standing in the same position for a while. All she had to do was wash it out and hopefully go home "So we can get this over with."

The rockstar was already sitting on the chair babbling something about how pineapple Fanta is better than blueberry Fanta. "Can we share this?" He asks holding up a bag of Ruffles.

Azira just looked at him before taking the ruffles out of his hand. She popped in her mouth "This is yummy." She purposely pats her stomach in satisfaction.

Yuta looked at her jaw dropped. since when the professional make-up artist was playful. "Hey, you stole my food."

Azira smiled innocently "What you said we can share it." Yuta got up smirking "Is that so?" then he began chasing her around the dressing room. Laughter and giggles could be heard from outside the room.

Azira stopped running while panting "Okay, okay you win." Yuta smiled "I always win." Azira laughed to herself. Yuta sat on the chair happily eating the bag of chips he chased her for.

Azira walked up to him grabbing the chip he was about to put in his mouth "C'mon that hair isn't going to wash itself. " Then it left off from how it was her washing his hair while they continued to share chips.

Yuta saw something change, a small layer revealed itself as something bright. He smiled to himself, continuing to rant about random things, occasionally taking glances in the mirror.