thirty

pt.1
LATE NIGHT DELI RAIDS
🚬

Atlanta went by fast filled with late-night dinners, endless late-night talks, and smiles and now they were in Toronto. So now instead of resting their little eyes for tomorrow, the pair was busy telling each other little facts about them.

"I like pineapple on pizza nowadays," Yuta replied. Azira gasped with wide eyes she dramatically covered her mouth, "I can't believe you. Ew! Whoever thought of fruit on cheese deserves to be punished."

"Says the person who likes mint chocolate," Yuta mumbles right as she hits him with a pillow while saying it's good.

"Before you come at me I put milk before cereal," Yuta mumbled embarrassed by how he ate cereal. Azira bursted into laughter wiping the tears that threatened to fall from laughing so hard, "Milk before cereal...couldn't be me."

"I consider myself as an artist. Drawing, sketching, painting, creating makeup looks for your face I find them all to be art and it means the world to me."

"Woah" Yuta stared in awe, "That's amazing."

"I know." She smiled.

"I like playing the piano." Yuta smiled at the memory of spending nights he'd play Beethoven, and Mozart as well as composing some pieces but only for him to hear.

"Play it for me someday. I'd love to hear you." Azira said which only made Yuta smile more.

"I think white chocolate's overrated, dark chocolate is where it's at." Azira gave her an are-you-serious look. "How and why? White chocolate is way better than that bitter shit-ball you call dark chocolate."

"Well, I think dark chocolate's way better," Yuta says with a shrug. Azira still in disbelief stated a random fact about her. "I like flowers—no I love them mainly roses, sunflowers, daisies. Someday I'd like to have a little garden of them. Yes, I know it's a weird color scheme to go by but I like it."

"Interesting color scheme but it makes sense coming from your perspective."

An idea soon formed in Azira's mind. Was it totally unlike her? Yes. Was it crazy but fun? Yes. But before Yuta could say anything Azira hopped off the bed, "This might sound crazy but let's raid the deli."

"Now?" Yuta asked glancing at the clock seeing it was 1 am. Azira was already putting on her jacket, "Yes now. Not anytime later but now so let's go." She pulled him up by his hands.

Since when she's this overly excited Yuta thought to himself disguising himself so his fans wouldn't see him wandering the streets at 1 am.

"Hurry! I wanna go there before they're out of Samosas." Azira whispered yelling already out the hotel door.

Yuta laughed, "I'm sure they wouldn't be out of samosas Azira." He shakes his head closing the door, "You never know."

Just as they were walking down the stairs they bumped into Royce who wondered why they were still up this late, "Where are you guys going."

"Bathroom!"

"The lobby!"

Both Yuta and Azira gave different answers at the same time which made them glance at each other while shaking their heads, "We're just heading out to get food."

"Just — just be safe there's a car outside, as usual, that's waiting for you outside, and call me if something happens." Royce tiredly says before saying goodbye.

"That went...well?" Yuta says more like a question before Azira grabs him by the hands and leaves the hotel, "Onward as we start a new adventure!"

Happy New Year!