I sneeked out for you! (luke x julie)

This story waa requested by: StaceyStonier

I hope you like it!! This is when they are alive, And yes I'm back!

-------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal afternoon and Luke was getting ready for school till he got a call from his girlfriend.

______________________________________
Luke- hello?

Julie- h-hey L-Luke *coughs* i-i just wanted to *coughs* tell you that I'm not going to school today cause I'm *coughs* s-sick.......

Luke- aww my poor jules I'm coming over!

julie- N-no Luke g-go to *coughs* school........

Luke- Nope! you helped me before so ill help you now!

julie- but Luke how are you gonna come over here?

Luke- don't worry jules I have my ways ok gtg bye love you!

Julie- b-bye love you too!

______________________________________

"Alright how am I gonna get to jules house without getting in trouble.......I KNOW I'LL FAKE BEING SICK YES LUKE YOU ARE A GENIUS! Oops better be quiet......" Luke walks over to his bed blow dries his head hides blow dryer under bed. Then takes thermometer and puts it under lamb and makes it hot then shuts it off. He then climbs in bed and yells for his mom. "Mom!!!! I don't feel well!" Luke's mom didn't believe a thing and walked upstairs.

"Let me check!" she feels Luke's head and says "oh dear here let me check the temperature!" She takes the thermometer and puts it in his mouth "ill be right back Luke stay in bed I'm gonna go get you some water!" She leaves and Luke makes sure its hot enough again turns lamp off and lays there. "He you go Lukey!!!!" His mom gives him water and she checks. "Oh dear Luke you are staying home from school today get some rest and ill check on you in 2 hours!

she then leaves and walks off. "*Sighs* good she's gone now let's go." Luke whispers. He grabs a bag fills it with supplies and gets dressed. He makes it look like he is in the bed and grabs an extra sheet and to tie it. He opens to window and ties the bag to the rope. He then makes it drop to the ground and pulls the sheet back up. He ties it around the bed and his waist and makes sure it sturdy and slides down the side of the house.

He gets to the ground and manages to throw the blanket through the window he came out of. He grabs the bag and runs over to julies house. *Knocks on door* "*coughs* hello?" Luke looks at Julie with a sad face and walks over to her. "Jules you look terrible where's your dad and brother?"

"My brothers at school and my dads at work I told my dad im fine and to just go to work but I'm not I feel really bad!" Julie responded. "Aww Jules here let's go to your bed so you can relax!" Luke picks Julie up bridal style shuts the door and walks upstairs. Luke puts Julie in her bed tucks her in and puts the tv on strangers things for her to watch and walks down stairs the make her soup.

Luke makes her soup grabs a cold pack and orange juice puts it on a tray with medicine and walks up stairs. "Jules I got your things." He whispered. "Ok......." she said in a sick tone. Luke puts the soup and orange juice tray on her lap as he sits beside her and puts the cold pack on her head. "Thanks Luke" Julie managed to say as she coughed. "Ok get some rest jules i'm gonna go down stairs and watch TV ok?" Julie then sat up and said "Noooooo Luke can we cuddle pleaseeeeee?" she said with a cute face. "ok fine...only cause your cute." Luke said and layed down next to her. They snuggled and went to sleep.

____________________________________

Hi loves!❤️ hope you enjoyed that i will make one or two more today so stay tuned! have a good day/night!❤️👋