shower buddy! (Reggie x girlfriend reader!

This was requested by: agotzmann

I know its not really what you said but I tried I hope you like it!
______________________________________

It was a normal day and y/n was about to take a shower cause Julie said she could, so she walk into the bathroom. "Oh........um......hi Reggie?" She said confused. "Hi!!" He said looking at the shower. "I um was gonna take a shower but um why are you in here?" She asked. "Oh um i was just looking at the shower!" Reggie responded. "Um ok?......." she said. She went to go to grab her clothes and went back to the bathroom.

"Um reg? Why are you still here?" She asked." Reggie stared at her for a sec but shook his head and said "ummm I w-want to t-take a sh-shower with y-you?" Y/n stoped and said "oh Reggie of course you can! But why didn't you say so?" He just responded with "oh shush!" They both giggled and hoped in the shower.

Reggie helped her wash her back and she did two but then they seen rubber ducks so they sat down and started to play with them like a child. " NOooooo you will never catch me mister duckybarry!!!!" She made the duck run away. "ILL CATCH YOU DUCKDUCK!!!!" After they finished playing like kids Reggie helped y/n wash her hair.

After he helped rinsed her hair off he played with with it and said softly " your hair is so soft." She just giggled and said "Thanks". Then she she said quietly and softly "Reggie?" "Yeah?" He responded "I love you, you know that?" He giggled and kissed the top of her forehead. "Of course I do I love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi loves!❤️ I hoped you enjoyed that! Sorry if it wasn't how you wanted it or it was to short but I tried my best I've been stuck on how I was going to make this one! So I hoped you enjoyed! Ok We'll have a good night/day Loves!❤️👋

(ps. I made it a bit short so I can try to post another chapter and so I can update another story! Sorry!)