Your friends really cute! (Reggie x Flynn)

this story is requested by: -PRETTYFLEUR

I hope you like it I'm gonna try because I don't really ship this! Ok so this is gonna be like in the show but this is not real so its not really in the show but its gonna be like it is!

-------------------------------------------------------

Flynn stood there and watched her best friend preform with her band for her because she was upset and kept watching until she was stuck staring at the ghost in red (Reggie). "hm he's kinda cute!" She whispered to herself as she smiled and danced with Julie watching them. They finished singing "Flying solo" for her and they Julie and Flynn hugged. After Julie went outside to walk Flynn home Flynn decided to ask her friend about the cute boy she had seen.

"hey......who's the boy in red?" Flynn asked. "Oh Reggie?.....um he's very funny and questionable but he has a great heart!" Julie responded. "Why?........." Julie said asking Flynn why she asked her that. "Um.......n-no reason....." Flynn said turning her head away. "OMG YOU LIKE REGGIE!" Julie screamed as Flynn put both of her hands on Julies mouth. "SHHHHHHHH and maybe I do but don't be so loud!!!!" Flynn whispered still walking. "Alright, alright, alright I won't be loud but its sooooo cute and plus I don't think he has a crush!!!" Julie whispered as they get to Flynn's door. "Alright, thanks for telling me....also can we talk about this more tomorrow were at my place!?" Flynn asked.

"of course see you tomorrow!" Julie waved. "Byeeeeeee!" Flynn waved as she closed the door.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

❤️Hey loves I hope you enjoyed that I tried and Im sorry its short ill make another story if y'all want but I hope you have a nice day/night!❤️👋