My sweet guitar player(reggiexreader)

"Hey reggie!" Y/n said while rapping her hands around reggie's neck. "Hey!" He said back. "Back from the park?" He asked. "Yup I had fun willie showed me some new tricks and alex cheered me on but I fell." You said excited but then sad. "Cool!" He giggles making you blush at how much of a cutie he is.

"Hey I know I asked you this before but what instruments do you play?" He asked cutely."Reggie I already said I don't play anything."You said back to him annoyed that he asked you again."Come on there has to be something you play!" He said not giving up on the thought.

"Fine you play base right?" Y/n asked. "Well yeah but-" He said by getting cut off by y/n saying "You want me to play an instrument right? Teach me!" Y/n demanded cutely. "Sure!" He said grabbing his guitar and carefully placing it in your hands.

"Ok try to play something." He stated. "I don't know how?" Y/n stated."Here." He walked over to y/n put both his arms around her and pressed his stomach on her back putting his finger on the guitar.

"Here ill show you some cords and you replay them." He said to y/n but she wasn't listening she was just blushing about the fact he was holding and rubbing on her. Reggie then grabs both y/n's hands and starts to play some cords moving her hand up and down.

Still blushing Reggie asked her "Do you think you got it? Y/n just answered with "I guess?" He then pushed away to let y/n play.

Y/n then started to play some really awesome tunes Reggie did not teach her and he was shocked. Once she finished and looked at Reggie to see if she did it right she seen he looked shocked and giggled a bit.

"What?" She said innocently and giggled again. "You never told me you could play base?!" He said with excitement. You giggled more and responded with "Well I picked up a few tricks from my brother and you." She then smiled at him and he just laughed as she blushed at how cute his laugh was.

"Maybe you'd need to show me a few tricks?" He said while giggling again. He then noticed y/n was staring at him and he winked at her. She then looked away red as he said in a flirty voice "like what you see?" She then went into panic mode and just said "No of course not!" She then crossed her arms and looked away but looked back when Reggie gave her his cute "really?" face.

She then realized what she said and just rolled her eyes at him. Then Alex poofed in and Reggie said "Ok whatever you say!" Y/n just replied with whatever my sweet guitar player!" Then Alex said "Wait did I miss something?" He asked as if something just happened. "Nope!"  Y/n said as she just left the studio.

_____________________________________

Hey loves!❤ I hoped you enjoyed that I was screaming when I made this of how cute it is. I will post another story tomorrow so stay tuned! Like I said before If you have any requests I will do it I already have one so please request if you have any good ideas. Bye loves have a good day/night!❤👋