Were not flirting!!!! (Luke x Reggie)

This was requested by : eevee701

I hope you like it!!

------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day and the boys were hanging out when Alex left for a sec to use to bath room. Luke was over to grab the book on the floor when someone else's hand tries to grab it to and they touch. "o-oh sorry!" Luke says pulling his hand back and looking at reggie. oh its f-fine I didn't see you sorry!" Luke looked at him and noticed they were both blushing. Alex then walked out and looked at them.

"um are y'all flirting again?" Alex said while laughing. "WERE NOT FLIRTING ALEX! Luke yelled and looked away embarrassed. Alex rolled his eyes and they continued to play there instruments, but the flirty ness didn't stop there oh no it didn't!🤭😂

Luke was changing shirts and walked out not knowing reggie was sitting on the couch. Reggie looked at him and blushed and Luke turned and seen. "Like what you see mr.peters?" Reggie then blushed really hard and turned his face saying "Luke s-stop........" Luke smirked and Alex walked in. "Flirting again I see!?" Alex said while laughing once again. "Oh chill Alex were not flirting!" Reggie said still some what red.

"ok sure........." Alex said while rolling his eyes and giggling. Alright so you maybe thinking (I think it might stop there) well.......your wrong! Luke was trying to untangle his cord when he got it stuck around his legs and fell on top of poor reggie leaving him with there faces inches apart and each blushing like a mad man! "I-I I'm SO SORRY!" Luke yelled and got off reggie just sat on the floor speechless with his face and red and hands on the floor, and OF COURSE you know Alex is standing there watching them.

"aww you too are so cute when you flirt!" Alex said giggling like crazy. Reggie didn't say anything he just sat there looking at him with a red face amd Luke just yelled at him. Sadly all the flirty stuff ended when bobby had got back from his little three days off when he was sick and they started to focus.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi loves!❤️ I hope you enjoyed that little story! Ill try to post one more story tonight if not tomorrow night! Ok have a good night/day!👋❤️