[ s e v e n ]

s e v e n
t e r m i n a l

THEY WALKED INSIDE THE STATION

THEY WALKED INSIDE THE STATION. They had followed Tracy's scent there, and now they were surprise to see blood, and deputies waking up from the paralysis.

But Amelia could only look at the trace of blood on the floor, guiding her towards the inside of the office just to see Kira kneeling next to Lydia, who was making pressure to the side of Lizzie.

Who was bleeding.

"Liz..." she whispered and Theo moved Amelia aside as he took out his belt, proceeding to kneel next to Lizzie and wrapping her with the belt, making pressure on the wound.

Amelia felt like she was falling, like she was being paralyzed again. Stiles was quick to grab her and placed his arms around her as they watched Theo trying to stop Lizzie's bleeding.

"She moved me out of the way," whispered Lydia. "This was supposed to be me... She's like this because of me..."

Lydia looked up towards Amelia, who couldn't even move, who was being held by Stiles as she kept staring at her sister laying on the floor, bleeding out.

"Amelia," called her Theo. "She's okay," he assured her and the girl looked at him. "She'll be okay."

"Amelia, Stiles," called them Scott from outside and the two turned around to see Scott standing on another door, looking at them. "Guys, come on."

Amelia looked back again towards Lizzie, who was smiling at her a bit.

"Amelia, she'll be okay," told her Theo. "She's alright."

"Tracy," whispered Lizzie. "Amy, I'm fine. Help Tracy."

Stiles started pulling her and she nodded before following Scott, Deaton, the sheriff, Isaac and Stiles towards the basement in a hurry.

They all arrived downstairs to see Malia standing next to Tracy's body on the floor.

"It wasn't me," assured them Malia, and Amelia nodded, walking towards the werecoyote. "It wasn't me, Amelia, I swear."

"I believe you," she whispered as she hugged her. "I believe you."

"What the hell happened to her?" Asked the sheriff as Scott leaned down, looking at Tracy.

Malia broke apart the hug and looked at them. "There were these people. They had masks. Uhm, there... there were three of them. I think there were three."

Amelia looked towards Stiles, who stepped forward to look at the girl. "What... what are you talking about?"

The girl began to stammered. "They were strong, Stiles. They had a weapon. Stiles, I didn't do this." She looked back at Amelia. "Please, I didn't do this."

"Okay, I know," Amelia whispered. "I know you, Malia, I know you."

"She's not changing back," informed Deaton, making everyone look down towards them and Tracy. "We're going to need to get her out of here."