[ t w e n t y s i x ]

t w e n t y s i x
t h e d r i v e r

THE DESERT WOLF HAD DAHLIA AND DEATON, AND MALIA BROUGHT THEM BACK

Now that Liam and Scott had made amends, and Malia was talking to everyone again, the band was back together once more.

Now that Lizzie had recovered her strength, they just had to get back their lead singer.

Lydia.

Of course, they had to deal with the gigantic beast that was attacking Beacon Hills every night, obviously.

"Unit Five heading northwest on Crescent reporting an incredibly large... something."

They were on Stiles's jeep, following the police cars who were following the gigantic beast.

"Unit Nine, to Dispatch, I think I've got eyes on the same thing. Some kind of rabid animal."

Amelia and Stiles looked at each other before looking at the road again.

"Unit Five to Nine, trust me, that's no animal."

Amelia looked at her arrows before placing them on the string, glancing towards Stiles.

"They are all going to die," Amelia whispered.

"Not if I can stop it." Stiles grabbed the radio, pressing the button. "All units stay back. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage."

The heard the sheriff's voice. "Stiles, get off the radio." Stiles rolled his eyes before putting the radio back down. "All unit alert. Wait for back-up. Repeat, no one goes near this thing."

"Well, he listened," commented Amelia before opening the window.

"Do you think you have a shot at it from the window?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"No, but I have a shot at their tires." Stiles frowned. "You wanted them to stop, didn't you?"

"Unit Five reporting a sighting on Hill Road southbound..." Amelia sat down again on the seat, listening.

"Unit Nine, I've got it turning off Oakridge, southbound on Beachwood..."

"All units, this is Dispatch. We've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell."

Amelia and Stiles looked at each other before looking at the radio again.

"Wait a second? Beachwood to Mitchell?"

"It's headed back for the hospital," panted Amelia.

Stiles grabbed the radio. "Dad!"

"Stiles, get off this channel."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Dad, just listen to me, okay? It's headed for the hospital, alright. He's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? It's headed for the hospital." He placed the radio back on its place before looking at the girl. "Hold on."