[ t w e n t y o n e ]

t w e n t y o n e
s t i l e s ' r e j e c t s c l u b

t w e n t y  o n es t i l e s '  r e j e c t s  c l u b

AMELIA WAS SHAKING AS SHE HEARD MELISSA ON THE PHONE.

The three were standing in Stiles's room. Scott was staring at the board, while Amelia just hung up on Melissa.

"Lizzie is not waking up. It's not the same the Sheriff has, it's not poison. It has to do something with Lydia, or maybe it doesn't. I have no clue what's going on with her."

"We'll find a solution," assured her Scott.

Stiles approached the two. "There was a call a few hours ago about a sophomore from Beacon High who never came home last night," informed as he looked at the screen of his phone.

"What's his name?" Asked Scott.

Stiles looked up. "Noah Patrick."

Amelia pointed the name of Noah Patrick in the list of people that have had transplants and have two set of DNAs, people that the Dread Doctors look for to turn into Chimeras.

The three went to the school, and Amelia looked around just to notice how the whole thing was like a crime scene. The sign of the school was inside on of the hallways and the whole wall was destroyed.

This success was getting more and more scary.

They found Noah Patrick's locker and Amelia broke the lock before opening it, looking back towards Scott and Stiles before grabbing the hoodie that was inside.

"Now we can catch his scent," mentioned the girl before tossing it towards Scott, closing the locker.

Scott turned around, tossing the hoodie to the air and Isaac being quick to grab it, while Malia joined them.

"You called them?" Asked Stiles and Scott looked back to his best friend.

"We need all the help that we can get," defended Scott. "I should be calling everyone."

"And I know what this kid looks like," added Malia after Isaac sniffed the hoodie.

Isaac looked up, smirking. "I just felt like skipping chores at the house."

• • •

They arrived at an abandoned train station, and Malia was leading them towards the rails, walking quickly and being followed by the rest.

Stiles stayed on the staircase while Scott, Amelia and Isaac approached Malia, who was glancing towards Stiles from now and then.