[ e i g h t e e n ]

e i g h t e e n
h u m a n

SCOTT AND THEO JOINED AMELIA AND ISAAC AT THE RECEPTION OF THE HOSPITAL, SEEING WHAT THEY WERE SEEING

"They are already here," whispered Amelia as they saw all the doctors on the floor, and all the disaster left on the hallway.

They walked and saw the aisle towards the elevator, only noticing that the disaster kept going.

"This wasn't them," mentioned Theo and Amelia looked at him before looking back at the aisle.

"It was Corey," said Scott before they continued walking. "Let's split up. Let's look for him."

"Great," exclaimed Amelia before grabbing Scott's arm. "You go with me."

The pair kept walking as they left Isaac behind, looking for Corey everywhere.

"What did Theo tell you?" Amelia asked him.

Scott simply exhaled. "Nothing important." Amelia raised her eyebrows before they kept looking. "Amelia, it's better if you don't know. Theo and I agreed on it."

Amelia frowned. "Agreed on what? On keeping things from me? I can take it. Especially if it is about Stiles. Hey!" She stopped one of the security guards. "Have you seen a kid named Corey? He's sixteen, has brown short hair, pale as a wall. He was... bleeding silver blood."

But the man shook his head, and Amelia let him keep walking.

"This is useless," whispered Amelia before looking at Scott again. "So what did Theo tell you?"

"Amelia, do you trust me?" She nodded.

"Of course I trust you, Scott, but this is about Stiles—"

He interrupted her. "Then trust me on this: you shouldn't know."

The girl raised her eyebrows. "Okay," she whispered. "Okay, then I shouldn't know." Scott nodded. "Just... are you okay?"

Scott smiled. "I'll be fine."

They met with Isaac and Theo again on the corner of the hallway.

"Security hasn't seen him," Scott told them.

"We haven't seen him either," mentioned Theo right before the elevator doors started opening and closing repeatedly, making everyone turn around to look at them.

They lights were buzzing and the whole electric system was failing, and that could only mean one thing.

"Now they're here," whispered Scott before they started running.

The found Corey dead right next to an ambulance.

Amelia was tired of this, tired of just finding the bodies and not being able to do anything about it. She was simply tired of everything.