[ t h i r t y o n e ]

t h i r t y o n e
s e b a s t i a n

AMELIA AND ISAAC WERE RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS

"Mason!" He kept yelling. "Mason!"

"This is useless!" Shouted Amelia as they stopped. "Corey is freaking invisible, and he probably took him to Theo. That guy is an idiot! He knows we won't hurt him!"

"Lia," Isaac called her as he turned around. "I saw you at the library. Your eyes, when you were aiming at it. They were glowing. Are you sure you didn't want to kill him?"

Amelia scoffed. "Maybe I did. For a few seconds. But right now, I don't, okay? It's Mason, for God's sake. Mason! I don't want to kill Mason. Especially, I don't want to kill Mason in my birthday. Which is not anymore, because it's like three am and—"

"Amelia!" Shouted Isaac at her, making the girl look at him. "If Mason is here, and you keep screaming, you're going to scare him away."

"I can't stop screaming," he told the werewolf as she approached him. "Stiles gave me a perfect birthday present and all I can think about is him right now. I'm not even focused on catching Mason, I'm more worried about him."

Isaac frowned. "Amelia, things didn't work out between you and Stiles. What else can you guys talk about?"

"About his feelings. About my feelings. About our feelings. About... I don't know! I just want to talk! I miss talking to him, I miss..."

"Him?"

Amelia turned around to look at Isaac. "Not like that. I miss my friend."

"Amelia," he started, approaching her, "what I hear are cries from a girl that can't get over a boy. And you, Amelia, are not a girl. You are a woman, you are a hunter, you are a protector. You are a powerful, glowing purple eyes Seeker. Now, what should be your focus right now?"

Amelia stammered. "Uh the Beast... Mason."

"I don't think you mean it. What should be your priority right now?"

Amelia looked at him. "Mason! Mason should be my priority! We need to find Mason!"

"Yes! Yes! That's my girl." They both chuckled a bit, panting. "We are going to find Mason, stop the Dread Doctors, and then we'll go to find Allison in France, like we agreed on, okay?" She nodded, placing her hands on his shoulder. "Do we have a plan?"

"Yes, we have a plan. We need to find Mason, stop the Dread Doctors, and find Allison." He smiled at her.

"Mason!" They heard a scream and they quickly looked to the side as they saw Liam appearing next to them. "Hey. Did you find anything?" They both shook their heads quickly, making Liam frown. "Okay, uhm... Do you still have his scent?"