[ t h i r t y t w o ]

t h i r t y  t w o
s i d e s

AMELIA WAS INSIDE THE CAR WITH GERARD AND ARGENT AS THEY WERE FOLLOWING PARRISH, WHO WAS FOLLOWING SEBASTIEN

AMELIA WAS INSIDE THE CAR WITH GERARD AND ARGENT AS THEY WERE FOLLOWING PARRISH, WHO WAS FOLLOWING SEBASTIEN. She was driving, since she didn't trust any of these man to drive her anywhere.

"You knew, didn't you?" Asked Argent to Gerard, who was sitting on the backseat.

If he knew that the man that had been dead for three hundred years was going to revive? How could have anyone known?

"I wasn't certain, but I suspected it," admitted Gerard, making Amelia roll her eyes. "Although, it makes sense that Marie-Jeanne's pike would be reforged into something that would appear as innocuos as a cane."

She looked towards the cane he was holding, the cane of one of the Dread Doctors, before looking back at the road.

"That's the famous pike that I have to use? That piece of garbage?" She asked as she bit her lower lip before looking back at Parrish. "Will it kill him at least?"

Gerard showed her the blade hidden in the cane and Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"Damn well it will," he said before hiding the blade again.

Argent turned to look at Amelia. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to. You can still turn around and—"

"She wants to continue with her father's legacy," interrupted Gerard. "Her father wanted to kill the Beast, and I can see it in her eyes... she wants to do it too."

"My father was a lunatic. And I don't want to kill the Beast, I have to. I have to because Scott won't do it. And I can't let the Beast kill Scott."

• • •

They parked the car behind Parrish as the guy had stopped running, getting out of it quickly.

She felt her phone buzzing, and she took it out, noticing it was Stiles calling, but she simply hung up.

"I lost him," let them know Parrish as they approached him.

"Sebastien's going to know we have the pike," told Argent as Amelia took her bow out. "And if he doesn't, he's going to figure it out soon enough."

Amelia looked at him. "Then what do we do?"

Gerard stepped forward. "We stop chasing him. And make him come to us."

Amelia grabbed the cane, taking out the blade from the cover.

"Are you sure Mason is not still in there?" She asked to the man and he turned to look at her. "You know what? I don't want to know the answer to that."