Chapter 1: The phone call

~Ellie's P.O.V.~

"Cher! Hurry the movie's starting!" I yell.

Cher Lloyd my best friend comes running into the room with five huge bags of chips. She plops down on the sofa beside me just as the movie starts. It's one of our marathon sleepovers, all we do is watch movies and eat junk food. For the whole day. Right now we're watching Cher's favourite movie, Titanic. As the movie ends Cher and I are almost dead and both sobbing our eyes out. Hey it's a sleepover we've exhausted ourselves for the past 10 hours and you expect us not to be tired? Just as we're about to drift off to sleep Cher's phone goes off. "You're insecure! Don't know what for!" We both bolt up and look around trying to locate her phone. "You're turning heads when you walk throught the door".

"Found it!" Cher yells, "Y'ello?" She says, " Oh, hey.....Really?.......awesome!.......No way! She is going to love that!!......what! By tomorrow?....I guess.......Ok...Bye!" Cher hangs up and sits back down on the sofa.

"Who was that?" I ask

"Simon."

"Simon Cowell?"

"Yep!"

"What did he want?" I ask, seriously I'm confused why would Simon Cowell call Cher at 2:30 in the morning. Other then being her boss he has no reason to call her.

"Oh, he was just telling me that I have to go to an awards show." Cher respondes

"Great another night of me staying at home by myself." I grumble

"You really need to find some friends" 

"Shut up!" I yell throwing a pillow at her.

"Simon also said something else..."

"Oh, great is there an after party or something?" Arrgggg this is turning out to be the worst phone call Cher's ever gotten.

"Nope, he said.....THAT YOU COULD COME WITH ME!!!!"

"WHAT!! OMYGOD OMYGOD OMYGOD!!!" i start jumping up and down screaming my head off. This is going to be my first read awards show with my B.F.F.! This is going to be awesome! Suddenly a thought pops into my head, and I start shaking.

"Cher...Cher...Are they going to be at this same awards show?!" If her answer is yes I'm going to have a major fangirl attack.

Cher slowly nods her eyes widening then she collapses into the moutains of pillows on the sofa. We are now both full on screaming well Cher's scream are more controlled because she's already met them but I haven't. This is going to be the best night of my life! :D