Chapter 3: Still waiting...

~Ellie's P.O.V.~

I slept over at Cher's after our HUGE shopping adventure ;). We flopped on the couch and emediatly fell asleep. But I woke up at 2:30 (in the flacking morning!!) to the sound of Cher. She was trying to go to the bathroom but someone (Cherrrrr) had left a bottle of nail polish on the ground of her bathroom, so she slipped on it and went down hard. It was pretty bad and her ankle really hurts, but me being a selfish person like I am just wanted to get some sleep so I left her there to rot. Hey, last year we were going miny putting and I split Coke all over my new dress and Cher just left me there and went on to go play her little game of golf. So now its 12:00 and Cher and I are eating our pancakes that took us 1 whole our to make! Let's just say we aren't the best cooks..hehehe. 

"When does the awards show start?" I ask, I need to know every little detail about this.

"The award show actually starts at 7:00 but we need to get there around 6:00 for the red carpet and the interviews and all that." responds Cher while pouring waaay too much maple syrup on her 5 pancakes. God she is such a pig!

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"We could go to the movies, or go shopping, or just lie on the couch and spend our day on youtube." says Cher smirking. She loves youtube. And I must admit it's been a good friend to me too. So we get all of our blankets and popcorn, find my laptop and sit down on the couch. I type in youtube and we get to the home page.

"So what do you want to watch?" I ask

"Some One Direction stuff?" she mumbles smirking.

"The video diaries?" I suggest, I love them so much and they never get boring.

"SURE!" says Cher

3 hours later my phone rings. It's Simon saying that we should arrive right before the boys get there, which is around 6:15. But the last sentence is the one that catches me off guard.

"Ellie just one more thing, they really want to meet you." then the phone went dead. But I couldn't acually believe that they would like to phisically meet and talk to ME. ME! Of all people, I guess Simon meant Cher too but that doesn't really matter. So me and Cher have another miny fan girl attack and then take an afternoon nap. This is going to be the best night of my life!