Date with Directions

just sayin' this is a really bad chapter name...like whut did i even write?

~Ellie’s P.O.V~

Cher and I had said goodbye to the girls and headed off the plane, we got to Cher’s flat safely but by the time we got there we were both exhausted. Our bags were killing us and we just bumped them on the floor and collapsed. I woke up in Cher’s living room, on a very big and comfy chair. At first I still thought I was on the airplane when I remembered what had happened in the last 24 hours. I heard some singing and looked up to see Cher in her kitchen making breakfast and singing along to the radio. Trust me she looked ridiculous, but I had to go and join her. Suddenly Cher face went from happy to complete shock and horror. She was staring right at her…clock?

“Umm Cher? What’s going on?” I asked.

“Ellie it’s 8:30!!!” she screamed

“So…does that mean anything?” I asked

“YES! THE PEOPLE WE’RE SUPPOSED TO MEET ARE MEETING US AT STARBUCKS! IN HALF AN HOUR!” she cried running around the room.

“WAIT…WHAT!” I screamed. We could so not get ready in only 30 minutes. Cher and I took forever getting ready. I ran into the Cher’s room and got my suitcase. I flung it open and grabbed something and started getting changed. I soon noticed that I had picked some jeans, a t-shirt and a jean jacket. I grabbed some flats and scurried into the bathroom. Cher was complaining about how she couldn’t find her other matching sock while I tried to make my hair look nice. Let me tell you it wasn’t working. I tried a messy bun but it just wasn’t working. I got the hair straighter out of the bottom cupboard but Cher ran in.

“No time for that! We need to go!” she screamed

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door; we rushed to her car and quickly got in. I put my seat belt on and tried to untangle my hair.

“Can you tie my shoe?” asked Cher

“While you’re driving? I don’t think so missy!” I yelled. This girl is crazy! She needs to feet to drive…what does she want to do? Kill us?

Cher almost ran over six people and went through two yellow lights which caused a lot of cars to honk at us. Let’s just say Cher isn’t the best driver. (I don’t even know if Cher Lloyd can actually drive…but let’s just pretend she can.) 

“Wait Cher, what Starbucks are we going to?” I asked.

“CRAP! I forgot to ask him!” mumbled Cher.

Oh ok, so we’re meeting with A GUY! WTF! I SWEAR IF SHE DOESN’T TELL ME WHO IT IS I’M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!

Cher pulled out her phone and pulled over to the side of the road. She dialled a number and started nervously tapping her foot on the floor. Finally a voice answered and Cher smiled.

 “Hey!”

“Yeah one quick question.”

“Which Starbucks are we meeting at?”

“Yeah she has no idea you guys are coming.”

“Ok cool”

“See you there, bye!”

I’m so confused now, Cher threw me a smile and sped off. We finally arrived at the Starbucks and Cher practically flipped out of the car. We ran into the shop and I looked around for the person.

“Look they’re over there.” Cher pointed.

I followed her finger and my heart stopped. What the actual f***.

“Cher…no…Cher…wait.” I gasped clinging onto her.

The sad part is once Cher wants to do something you are doing it with her. She dragged me over and I reluctantly followed. I tried to edge behind her but it wasn’t working. We finally arrived, and there in front of us sat One Direction.

They all looked up with smiles on their faces. Damn, why do they have to be so beautiful? I looked down at my feet and didn’t even notice that Cher had sat down. I quickly got into my seat and looked around. Cher was too my right and Liam was to my left. Liam was beside Zayn, who was beside Niall and Louis was beside Cher. So that meant Harry was directly in front of me. I didn’t dare look up because of what happened at the award show.

“Hi guys! Long time no sees!” burst out Cher.

“Yeah, we’ve really missed you.” said Zayn, argg his smile….my feels.

Cher laughed and shook her head.

“You guys couldn’t have missed me!” she said confused.

“Oh well we kinda miss everyone who was x-factor with us.” Added Liam. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

Suddenly Cher stood up, she motioned me to follow her so I got up and she led me to the bathroom. Once the door was shut I flipped out at her.

“CHER! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW EMBARRASING THIS IS!” I cried.

“I know Ellie I’m really sorry but can you at least try to have a good time? Seriously they’re really fun guys, try to forget the thing about Harry. It was seriously nothing so you don’t have to worry about it. He’s probably already forgotten about it.” She said with a smile.

Cher’s right, he’s probably totally forgotten about what happened. So I should have go have a good time. I mean c’mon it’s One Direction! I’m not going to not talk to them! They’re the biggest boy band ever!

I hugged Cher and we headed out again. But to our shock when we returned to our table the boys were no where in sight.

“Are you sure this is the right table?” I asked.

“Positive.” Replied Cher

Suddenly a piece of paper caught my eye. I picked it up and it said:

Follow the arrows!

Ps we took your coats, so you guys have to follow us now.

I looked down at my now empty chair and sighed. This sucked, but we had to do what the note said. It’s like a scavenger hunt!

“This is so smart!” gushed Cher clapping her hands excitedly. “Let’s go!”

 We ran off, and I have to admit I was excited. A scavenger hunt! What more do you need?

That’s all for now!

Comment!

What will happen?