Chapter 11: Friends on the Plane

~Cher P.O.V~

I was reading a magazine when they suddenly popped into my head. I gasped and jumped up “LITTLE MIX!!” I screeched. I looked over at Ellie and her eyes were bright with excitement. She jumped up and we high fived. I couldn’t believe they were with us! Ellie hadn’t met them yet but she was a huge fan. I’ve met then twice and the last time was about two years ago. I think. I couldn’t wait to talk to them, this was so exciting! We got up and headed towards the back where the girls all were.

“Wait…Cher!” whispered Ellie pulling me back.

“What?” I hissed

“Which one is which?” she mumbled

Damn! I never thought of that, we needed to figure out who was who. Wait, Edej is JADE BACKWARDS! Holy Shit, these girls are smart.

“I know which one is Jade.” I whispered

“Great and the one of the right is Jesy.” Ellie whispered back.

Great 2 out of 4!

So who’s Perrie and who’s Leigh-Anne? Ellie and I were nervously trying to guess when suddenly Ellie jumped up.

“Perrie always wears that gold bracelet! We should get here over there and ask if she can help us. Then we can figure it out!” Ellie said.

We headed over and as soon as we approached the four girls fell silent. I looked at one of the girls and noticed the bracelet. I nudged Ellie and she nodded. So we know who they are but how to we say hi? Do we say “WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE” or “HEY GUYS! I saw your new music video!” (The video’s on the side! It’s so cool and all the girls are gorgeous)

“Can we help you?” asked Jesy, she was trying to hide her British accent but it wasn’t working.

“Yeah well the funny thing is, we think that we know you guys!” Ellie said with a laugh.

The girls exchanged nervous glances but they didn’t admit their secret. I sighed if they weren’t going to say anything we would have to.

“Guys, seriously we know who you!” I said putting my hand on my hip.

“Oh really, then who are we?” Jade said with her arms crossed.

“Well let’s see, four British girls, one blue haired, one pink haired, one red haired and one black haired…who ever could that be?” I asked pretended to look puzzled. Jade started blushing and Leigh-Anne was suddenly interested in a speck of dust on her shoulder.

“Oh and the bracelet gave you away Perrie.” Ellie whispered.

Suddenly we all looked up and then all six of us cracked up. We laughed for ages and the funny part is that we couldn’t stop. People started staring at us and finally we stopped to catch our breaths. We’re all out of breath and finally there’s silence.

“How did you realise it was us?” Leigh-Anne asks.

“Well it was actually Jade who gave it away.” I muttered

That caused a whole chorus of “Jade!” But I knew the girls weren’t really mad at her. Jade smiled sheepishly but it was obvious she was trying not to laugh. We chatted for a few more minutes when I finally realised there was a big question I wanted them to answer.

“Wait…Why are you guys on an airplane? Aren’t you touring?” I asked, confused.

“Well actually the fans thought of the idea. They wanted us to prank a celebrity and we went on Twitter and asked who it should be. Since Ellie was getting a lot of publicity at the moment they decided to pick you guys. So with the help of the fans we stalked you and found you guys at the airport. We had already talked to the airport staff and they were totally fine with it.” Perrie explained

“As long as we did the video in front of their airplane and said it was the best air line.” Muttered Jesy under her breath.

“So,” continued Perrie, “That sort of means that we’ve been filming you guys the whole time.”

WHAT! WHAT! WAIT….WHAT! Good lord, I’m never going hear the end of this!

“WAIT! Where’s the cameras?” demanded Ellie.

“On our shirts, so right now you guys are being filmed.” Admitted Leigh-Anne

Ellie started waving towards the girls shirts and I giggled. I can’t we just got pranked. I looked over at the girls and I noticed that Perrie didn’t look too happy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“It’s my wig! It’s killing my hair and my head is so itchy.” Perrie said unhappily.

“Me too! I really want to throw mine away.” Whined Jade.

Suddenly an announcement came on explaining that we were reaching our destination and that the passengers should be sitting down now for landing. Ellie and I gave them hugs said goodbye and headed back to our seats. We got strapped in and got ready to land in London! I was super excited, but then I remembered. We had a date tomorrow. With One Direction.

Duh Duh Duh! Not really an exciting part but meh. WATCH THE LITTLE MIX VIDEO!! What will happen tomorrow and what will happen to Marley? Hm…

Comment!

Fan!

GOOODBYES!